Train

Tré's POV

When I woke up the following morning I started getting ready to go to school but Billie didn't seem very enthusiastic about it. "Tré please let me stay home. I'm not ready to go anywhere."
"I need to pick something up at school but when I'm done we can come back."
"Fine, but it better not take long because I'm going to loose my shit."
"It won't, and it will actually be good for you."
"What will."
"What I'm picking up."
-
We had to walk down to school because my car broke down and it was freezing outside.
Once inside I went straight to the bathroom on the upper floor and Billie followed close behind me. "Tré, where are we going? Your locker's on the first floor." He sounded confused like a kid who got lost at the supermarket.
"I know, we are going to get you something."
We walked into the bathroom which was empty except for Train. He was a little guy who sold pot. Nobody knew where we had came from but they didn't rat him out because he sold good stuff at a reasonable price. I bought some and then we headed back to Billie's house. He was quiet the whole time. He looked like he was trying to process what I had just done. When we got to his place I sat him in the couch and i took out the bag of weed that I had bought from Train. "Listen, I know this is not one of my best ideas and I don't want you to go back to smoking this every day but If you say that this helps then we can try. I will be giving you these. You can not take them whenever you want."
"It's ok Tré, you don't have to treat me like a fucking addict."
"I know, I'm sorry, I'm just worried for you."

—————————
I've officially fucked up the story. Until next chapter