TwoDollarBill

Billie's POV

Tré stayed with me that night. He was going to go home but I asked him to stay, I needed him with me.
In the morning Tré was insisting I went to school.
"I don't need to, I'm turning eighteen tomorrow which means that I don't have to go anymore. Plus, I don't want to, I want to drop out and dedicate my time to the band."
"It's a fair point, but you are still seventeen today. You are coming with me."
"But my anxiety-" He knew what I was going to say so he handed me two more joints. I still had the ones he had given me the night before. I wanted to sell them so that I could start collecting some money. "Thanks." I put them in my pocket with the other ones.
"Let's go."

*****Once at school*****

I had already told Train that I was selling them for two dollars each. He accepted my deal and agreed to meet me in the hallway during second period.
I asked for permission to use the toilet and left the classroom. I hurried to meet Train because I was already late.
He was leaning on one of the lockers. He wore a black jacket as always and had blue-coloured hair. He was shorter than me and that was something that never stopped amazing me.
"What's up TwoDollarBill?"
"You call me that again and I'll punch you in the face. If you say anything about this to anyone-"
"Let me guess, I'll get punched in the face. Here's the money" he handed me the eight dollars but but before I could even put my hand in my pocket a teacher came out of his classroom and caught us both by surprise. He grabbed my arm before I could react but Train was faster and he got away and started running down the hallway. "Get your punk-ass back here!!" As the teacher couldn't hold me and chase him at the same time he decided to take me to the principal's office. The teacher's screaming made everyone inside the classrooms come outside to see what was going on, including Tré.
"Billie what's going on? Are you ok?" He tried to come with us but the teacher made him return to his classroom. And I was dragged to the office.

The principal sat on her desk and looked down at me. "Mr Armstrong, is this yours?" She asked showing me a bag with the joints.
"Yes." I didn't care about what was going on because I knew I wouldn't have to go back.
"What do you have to say about it?"
"Nothing."
"And who was with you when Mr. Noldan caught you?"
"No one."
"Protecting the other kid is not going to help you."
"I know, but I don't care"
"Mr. Armstrong, you are expelled. You need to live now."
"Ok" I got up and headed to the door.
"'Ok'? That's it?" I turned around to face her one last time.
"I really don't care. Can I leave now." Not waiting for an answer I left, I left the school and I headed home.