My mistake

Billie's POV

I got home, I went to my room and laid on my bed. I stared at the ceiling until I heard a knock on the door. "It's open" I shouted as loud as I could. After a minute I heard someone coming up the stairs and then a loud knock on the bedroom door. A sweaty Tré stomped in.
"Are you ok? What happened?" He was trying to catch his breath.
"I was expelled. Did you ran all the way here?"
"Yes, I came as soon as I could"
"Why?"
"I'm asking the questions now, why did you get expelled?" He was still panting.
"They caught me with the joints"
"I'm so sorry Billie. This is all my fault. It was a mistake. I'll get back and talk to the principal about what happened. I'll explain everything" I could tell he felt guilty for what had happened.
"Tré its ok, it was my mistake."
"What do you mean?"
"I was trying to sell the joints you gave me"
"Why?"
"Because I know you don't like me being stoned"
"Billie, I ok with it if it helps you" He got closer and ran his hand through my hair. I kissed him and he kissed back. I placed my hand in his back and pulled him closer. We laid down in bed and Tré took my shirt of. He started kissing my neck and then my chest going down to my hips. He took my pants and my boxers of and I did the same with his. Before I realised we were both laying in bed covered in sweat.
"I don't need smoking anymore, I'm ok" He gave me a small peck on the lips and then he turned of the lights.

———————
That's all I have for you guys. Sorry for such a  shitty ending. I'll make a better effort in the next story.