2: in which there is texting and reflections on the past.

a/n: listen to the song while you read! hope you enjoy :) byeas sophie xoxo

Clarke:
Clarke's phone buzzes. She looked over at it and saw that the girl had texted her. Raven was still asleep, after crashing during the third rom-com of the night.
Lexa: hey
Clarke grinned. Obviously this Lexa person was shyer than she thought.
Clarke: hi :) how r u?
Lexa: i'm ok. a little tired. it's been a loooooong day :(
Clarke: same here. what do you do for work?
Lexa: oh um i'm a writer.
Clarke: cool :) anything i might've read? famous stuff?
Lexa: nopeee nothing like that. what do you do?
Clarke: maybe someday. i wanna be an artist. mother has other plans. she wants me to go to medical school and become a doctor like her. she has taken away my trust fund and basically cut me off until i promise to do what she wants.
Lexa: damn. that sucks. send me some pics of your work :)
Clarke:

 send me some pics of your work :)Clarke:

Lexa: oh shit that's gorgeous. i'd buy that. you don't need nobody's trust fund.
Clarke: awe thanks :)
Lexa: of course.
Clarke: i'm going to go to sleep. we can talk tomorrow about hanging out?
Lexa: definitely. goodnight clarke.
Clarke: goodnight lexa.

Lexa:
Lexa groaned. She's known Clarke for a day. And she already wants to tell her her biggest secret. That she is actually Alexandria Heda, author of the famous series 'why'. There was a reason why she always edits photos of herself before they go out. Turning her piercing green eyes into dark brown ones. Turning her small, slim nose into a larger one. And why she buys every photo off the paparazzi. And why she always goes out heavily disguised. Because the way she meets people in real life, how she met Clarke, wouldn't have been possible without those disguises.
Flashback (LEXA)
*2 Years Ago*
Lexa rushed along the hallways of the much too large, much too crowded publishing firm Ogeda's main building. She was already late for her meeting, and screwed.                 "You lost, hottie?" Lexa turned, and saw the most beautiful woman she'd ever laid eyes on. Copper brown skin, wearing a business suit with a v-neck that might've been considered just a little to provocative for Lexa to function normally.
"Very. I'm Alexandria Heda." There came the widening of eyes at the recognition of the name. "I haven't been in here since they remodeled. Um, where's the main meeting room?"
"I'm Costia Crewe, and I'll take you right now." She licked her lips, smirking. Lexa inhaled sharply, swallowing hard.
"Thanks."
End Flashback
Lexa often wondered what would've happened if she had been on time, or early even, to that meeting. If she'd introduced herself as Lexa Woods instead of her pen name, as she does now. But she'd been late to the meeting. And she had introduced herself as Alexandria. But she promised herself not to make the same mistakes with Clarke. And with that promise, she went very happily to sleep on her fluffy, king sized bed. It was 11:11 and Lexa wished.