Part 3: in which there is raven and octavia, anya and bellamy

thanks for reading and welcome to part three :) song please^^ i feel like it describes clarke and lexa's friends, and this is definitely gonna have a lot of them. byeas!
sophie xoxo

Clarke:
Clarke wakes up to bright sunlight and the smell of pancakes. She groans, shoving her head under a pillow.
"Ravennnnnn. Come close the blinds I'm tired."
"Yeah you were up for a long time. Even maybe a little longer texting this Lexa person."
"...shit. remind me why I️ gave you my phone password."
"You didn't, bitch. I used your thumb while you were asleep ha."
"screw you."
"Oh everybody wants to."
"Rae."
"Fineee whatever. But who's lexa?"
"Lexa is a girl I️ met yesterday while I️ was getting your sorry ass ice cream."
"And you actually talked to her? Damn Clarkie, what came over you?"
"Lesbi-honest, she's hotter than hell."
"Haha. Does she have any hot friends?"
"Jesus Rae. Have you met Luna?"
"Yes, but we have an open relationship. She's okay with it."
"I'm sure she is."
"But you're meeting Hot Sexy Lexie todaaaaaaaaaay!"
"Really Rae? Am I?"
"Mmhm, already set it up."
"I hope your death is painful."
"You love me."
"I know so like what do I wear?"
"Something skimpy so I can ogle you."
"Rae. Please."
"Something cute, but not revealing. Show off your assets hun."
"Thank you."
"Anytime babe. Do you want me to come with you and hide in a separate booth for moral support." She winked at me and I sighed.
"No Raven."
"But"
"I said no, Rae. You can't mess it up. We're going where?"
"Arkadia."
"Oh yummy."
"Your favorite."
"Yeah, it is. Thanks Raven."
"She suggested someplace really expensive, but I said no."
"Thank god. Starving artist, remember?"
"That's what I said."
"Raven!"
"Just kidding, Clarkie. Love you."
"Love you too. But I gotta go. I'm headed to O's for a while before my date." Was it a date?
"Boo, you're no fun. Buhbye."
"See you." Clarke grabbed her keys from the hook and headed out to her car. The car had been a graduation present from her mother, before she knew that Clarke wasn't going to medical school. It only took a little while to get to Octavia's house. It was a huge house, considering that only two people live there. But Octavia and her boyfriend of two years, Lincoln, were both very successful, so Clarke didn't blame them. She walked up to the door and opened it.
"O?" She called, tripping over her feet as she took her shoes off.
"Hi Clarkeeeeeee!" The energetic brunette came sliding into the mud room in socks, laughing.
"Wow, someone's happy today. Did Lincoln finally propose?"
"Shut up." It was somewhat of a running joke between the two of them, that Clarke would bring up the fact that they've been dating for two years and haven't even gotten engaged yet.
"I need help."
"What's up?"
"I, um, have a date. With a girl named Lexa."
"Oh my god yay!"
"Yeah. The only advice Raven could give me was"
"Wear something risqué and get laid?" She broke in.
"Yep."
"What advice do you need? Are you scared?"
"I don't think so."
"Even after..." She sucked in a breath.
"Finn?"
"Yes." Octavia glared.
"It was awful, but I doubt we're at the cheating stage yet, O."
"Still. Just take it easy. Don't reveal too much or too little. Have fun."
"Thanks, O."
"Of course."

Lexa:
"Anya, what do I wear?"
"Show off your boobs. I'm bored."
"No, you're mean. I wanna look cute, obviously, but I don't want to try to hard."
"Hon, you're trying too hard."
"Fuck off. You know what I mean."
"Language! And you love me." Anya was Lexa's best friend. Lexa hated her at first, but eventually the dirty blonde somehow wormed her way through Lexa's countless barriers and stoic glares and into her heart.
"You're right, I do. But because you're being your unhelpful self, I'm going to visit Bellamy."
"Meanie. Fine. Text me!"
"K." Lexa plucked her keys out of the air as Anya threw them at her, and Lexa could hear the other woman cursing her impeccable reflexes all the way out of the penthouse suite. She grinned as she drove to her other best friend, Bellamy's penthouse. He was her publisher and the only man she'd met who she hadn't despised. He'd liked her at first, but after she'd repeatedly made it clear that she wasn't interested, he'd tried friends, and that stuck.
"Bell!" She yelled into the intercom outside the building. "Let me in, I look completely batshit standing out here." He buzzed her in.
"I have got to get you a key, you're annoying." He smirked and she pouted.
"Jerk."
"So what's up?"
"I have a date in an hour and I don't know how to act. It was so spontaneous, my getting her number, deciding to text her, and agreeing to the date, and I've spent the last few hours cursing myself in every language I know."
"Well that's a pretty long list. Does she know who you really are?"
"Of course not."
"Right. Well as cliche as it sounds, just be you. If it works out and you like each other, great. If not, then it's fine. No losses because you don't actually know her or see her on a daily basis."
"Thanks, Bell."
"Of course. Now get out there and have some real fun."
"I will. See you!"
"Bye!"
Lexa walked out to her expensive car and climbed in. The drive to Arkadia wasn't a long one, but it dragged on endlessly. Lexa sighed before getting out of the car. She walked the last few blocks on the cobblestone streets of downtown, before she finally arrived at the quaint, fairly vacant coffee shop. She ordered a huckleberry scone and some black coffee. As she walked over to the table where the cream and sugar had been set up, she bumped into a blonde girl with shockingly blue eyes.