ø4

CHAPTER FOUR
"DO I HAVE A THING FOR PASSING OUT?"

CHAPTER FOUR"DO I HAVE A THING FOR PASSING OUT?"

Barfbag

She fell into Zigzags arms. I looked at her body to see four, swollen nail marks on her back. "Get her to the Medical tent."

Zigzag picked up Maddog and carried her to the tent. He set her on the bed as we all crowded the door. The doctor walked over and inspected her shoulder. "Venom." he mumbled.

He injected a shot of something into her shoulder. He put a wrap around it and turned us. "She'll be fine by tomorrow, you can take her back to your tent. She'll be very fatigue though."

"Thanks, Doc." Squid mumbled.

Squid put another toothpick in his mouth and took out the old one. He walked over and picked her up without ease. We brought her back to the tent and set her down on her cot.

"Damn, this girl knows how to get in trouble." S-Ray mumbled.

"She fell on me, what if the venom dropped on me? What if I'm dying right now?" Zigzags eyes widened in fear.

"Yo man, you ain't got no venom in you." X-Ray calmed Zigzag down.

"You sure?" His eyes were still wide. All of us nodded.

"Yeah man, you're fine." Magnet dropped his arm on his shoulders.

I looked at Mad dogs lifeless body, "look what she does to us."

"What yo mean,"

"We're soft now." I mumbled.

"You're right." Squid Shook His head in disbelief.

"Oh, she's waking up." Armpit jumped to his feet and pointed at Mad Dog.

____________________________________
Mad Dog

I opened my eyes to see the boys crowded around. "Do I have a thing for passing out?"

They all started laughing. Barfbag helped me sit up. "Fuck bitches."

"What's wrong Madster?' X-ray asked me.

"It hurts like a bitch." I mumble.

"You'll be a good soon. The Warden is still going to make you dig tomorrow." Barfbag draped his arm over my shoulder.

"Damnit."

_____________________________________________

"How was digging?" I walked into the wreck room with Barfbag.

"Not too bad, just sore." I said. He nodded his head.

"Want to box?" I nodded my head. He gave me some gloves and walked over to one of the bags.