eighteen | talk shit, get hit

"All I want is to be left alone in my average home; But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone, and I always feel like somebody's watching me

"All I want is to be left alone in my average home; But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone, and I always feel like somebody's watching me."

Somebody's Watching Me
By Rockwell featuring Michael Jackson (1984)

"Listen--" Steve started to say before Billy shoved him back causing Steve to knock Valerie down with him, both of them sprawling on the ground. Valerie groaned out as she rolled out from under him and on the other side of the path. "I told you to plant your feet." As Steve started to get up, Billy kicked him hard in the stomach causing Valerie to look at him wide-eyed and scramble next to him."Steve, are you okay?" He continued to groan before she started hearing yelling from inside. Without thinking, Valerie jumped up and ran into the house to see Billy pining Lucas against a cabinet. Lucas shoved his knee into Billy's crotch causing him to double over as Valerie watched in shock.

"So dead, Sinclair! You're dead." Valerie pulled her elbow back and prepared herself to punch him in the face before she is pushed back by Steve who shoved Billy away from the rest behind him. "No. You are." Steve pummelled Billy with his fist causing Billy to groan for a second before standing up and laughing. Valerie grabbed Lucas' shoulder and softly shoved him to where the others were as she stood in front of them in an attempt to be the next line of defense. She looked weak but she had been taught how to hit the shit out of someone with her fists.

"Looks like you got some fire in you after all, huh? I've been waiting to meet this King Steve everybody's been telling me so much about." Blood poured from Billy's nose as he gave his dramatic speech, Steve replying with two simple words. "Get out." Billy paused for a moment before swinging his fist at Steve who ducked under it and punched him back, sending him flying onto the table. The kids behind Valerie began to shout encouraging things to him, Dustin and Mike being the most vocal. Valerie kept her eyes trained on the boys fighting, nodding as Steve looked as if he was winning. Steve continued to punch Billy until his back was up against the sink counter. Billy laughed with blood in his mouth before swinging a plate at Steve's head causing Valerie to let out a quiet scream.

"Holy shit!" Mike gasped as Valerie tried to make her way to Steve who leaned over, clutching his face. The kids held her back as she watched Billy walked towards him with a malicious smile on his face. Valerie quickly grabbed Dustin as Billy went to punch Steve who was next to him. "Get back!" Valerie yelled pushing the kids into one corner as she watched in horror as Steve got punched to the ground. Letting out a shaky breath, Valerie didn't listen to the kids screaming at her as she slowly picked up her machete that was up against the wall. She didn't want to kill him, but maybe if she hit him with the back of it, he would leave Steve along for a few seconds.

Valerie swung it towards the back of his neck but gasped as he blocked it with one of his hands before looking at her with evil eyes. "Now, you shouldn't have done the Sweet Cheeks." Billy grabbed onto the machete and pushed the back of it into her stomach, sending her into the wall behind her causing her head to slam into it. Dazed and helpless, Valerie only heard a white noise as she watched Steve be hit over and over again. She slightly smiled as she watched Max plunge a needle into Billy's neck causing him to stand up and stumble. Billy fell down, his head coming down on her legs causing Valerie to groan and weakly shove his head onto the hard ground.