3

I made my mind clear. Clear enough to know that I'm too tired because of wandering around for almost a day. This tiresome adventure of mine makes me delusional. I should go for now. Instead of using the front door of the store, I used the exit for my own safety. What if those words I heard a few minutes ago were true? I should be cautious from now on until my journey ends. It's dark outside. The wind's rustling. Few people can be seen outside this place. It seems like I'm in a horror movie but I don't think so, my life is more likely to be a tragic fantasy drama. I wish it didn't go this way.

In the amidst of walking alone in the dark, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the dark side of the streets where no one dares to go to. I was startled for a moment. I tried to free myself from those callous hands of a stranger. But I couldn't. He left me no choice, I let him see gangsters ready to slit his throat. All of them attacked all at once and left him lifeless, laying on a cold asphalt bathing with his own blood. But my mind manipulation didn't work. He stands tall and focused. I knew it, he deflects my manipulation. He has power. He looked at me in a strange way and ready to say something. But I freed myself. I grabbed his arms and pulled up his jacket. I saw numbers. Numbers like mine, but different, 009.

*******
We're currently at this mini food park near the train substation.
The stranger shows his identity. Behind the mask, a fine looking man with an innocent aura. He explained everything, starting from the accident, from the morgue, and from the park. In short, he's stalking me after all this time.

"I'm not familiar with you but I know who you are." he said in a calm voice.

"How come? And the thing on your wrist, is it true?" I asked without hesitation.

"It's a long story to tell but, the thing on my wrist? You mean the tattoo? Yes, it's true no doubt about it." he answered.

It took few hours before the coversation ended. He told me that there was a scientist that took him away from that lab, because he couldn't relish the idea of getting kids as subjects for experimental research.

This scientist raised him and treated him like his own child. And he called him father. His father wanted to see the 4 children who got experimented by the evil institution to establish a goal. And I'm one of those children as well as Eleven. As of now, there are 3 of us, 008,009,011. Who is the 4th one and where to find him or her?

I'm still confused. Do I need to come with him and set aside my priority-taking revenge? This must be taken seriously. I need time to think. 009's still a mysterious guy for me. I don't know if I'm going to trust him. I don't know who to trust with. I'm ruined.

As 009's talking, he freezes and falls on the ground unconscious.