2

The flickering lights awakened me from a deep sleep. I saw cold bodies laying on a piece of metal bed right next to mine. The door was a bit ajar. Someone has been here maybe a few minutes ago. I need to get out of this place before they disect my body like a frog for a school project in biology class. But I bet, I was too late.

A tall bearded man enters the room. He looked around and get his sharp scalpel. He looked at me as if he wanted to kill me again. A double kill. But before that happen, I used my powers and show him that all the corpses inside this room woke up and became zombies, ready to eat his brain. The zombies were drooling and tempted to devour him whole. Only me knew that all of those were just an imagination. A kind of mind manipulation.

So as I expected, he ran screaming like a girl. I grab the chance to get myself out of this filthy morgue. I looked at them,my friends. I feel sorry for them. I'll take my revenge to prove that their lives were not wasted. I went outside the room and find the entrance or maybe the exit. No one noticed me because I made myself invisible in their eyes. And finally, I managed to leave this place.

A warm sun rays hugged me as I stepped outside the morgue. Where would I go? I couldn't go back to our headquarters because for sure lots of cops are inspecting it. I walked and walked until I found myself sitting on a swing at the playground. No one's here, I'm free to do whatever I want here. But still, I'm too weak to move. So I stayed there for a few hours, watching the tree's leaves fall on the ground. I sensed that someone was watching me. I looked around to see if there's any but I saw no one.

I stared at my wrist where the number 008 was tattoed. I'm number 8 and Jane's 11, maybe there were other kids in the lab back then. Maybe they could help me. This crazy idea somehow made me smile. If they really have existed, they could find me just like Eleven did.
But I don't know what their powers were, so this idea must remain as an idea.

It was getting dark, the sun starts to hide. I need a place to stay. I rose up from the swing. I wiped the dust from my denim pants. My stomach created a strange noise, only means that I'm hungry. I need to eat.

I went to the nearest department store in the area and ordered some tuna sandwiches and paid it with my last money left. After this meal, I'll be a complete beggar. I enjoyed every bite to satisfy my cravings.

"Kali!Kaliiiii! Kaliiiiiiiiii" someome's calling my name. I looked around. But no one's calling me.

And I hear it again.
"Kali! Kaliiii! Kaliiiiii! Meet me outside" but this is different.

Someone's talking inside my mind?