Cancer

Monday night we (my family) found out that my grandpea has cancer. It's in his lung (can't remember which), liver, and kidneys.

He's been really sick for almost a year now. Which he had surgery in April for his heart. Well he seemed to be getting sicker. Then he seen a kidney specialist where we found out that his kidneys are at stage 4 kidney failure, one is deformed, and all together running at 15%. (Once we found that out we we're told he was dying. But he had a chance to do dialysis if he wanted to live longer.). So he's had X-Rays, and cat-scans (dgaf if that's not the proper spelling). Which you would have thought that they would have seen that something wasn't right. He's still getting sicker mind you. Anyways jump to Monday he goes to the ER and the same doctor (Dr. Lewis) that found out that my great aunt (R.I.P aunt Rachel), my aunt who already had cancer before (R.I.P aunt Tracey) we're full of cancer, finds that my grandpea has it.  Would of thought one of the many other doctors would have found it.

I've already been a mess since we first found out about his kidneys. But now I'm a complete wreck. I don't even want to think of the utter catastrophe I'll be when he's gone.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for him. He's not just my grandpea, but the only constant male figure I've had in my life (that's a story for another time...daddy issues you could say). So finding out that he's dying and there's no cure and it's basically in Gods hands now, I'm heartbroken.