He's My Spy

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is just like sitting at the shore...

You just loiter there ...

Watching how the sun set at the horizon . . .

With the rushing sound of the sea . . .

It's so peaceful  . . .

Yet it feels like you're alone and sad . . . That you're the only one's left . . .

But Love is when you see a bottle drifting at the shore and you pick it up, hoping it may be useful . . .

Love teaches you how to be hopeful . . . It seeks you . . .

But like the drifting bottle at the shore . . . It has a message in it. Some teaches you to get numb & dumb . . . But some can teach you how grateful it is and how content you will be to live with someone.

When you hope, you must not expect... Because expectation can upset you.

When you Love, be ready to be hurt.. Because love can fool you. Love can disappoint you. Love can defy you.

But you have to bet . . .

You have to take the risk . . .

Because love may be testing you.

A test . . . A test you must pass to win the reward . . .

A reward that will make you selfless; caring and living not for your indulgence, but for the others...

And most of all...

The feeling of being loved by the one you you love.