His Friends

Me: "where did he go?"
Keegan: " aren't we supposed to ask you that?"
Camari: "yeah cause you were with him stupid"
Me: "he was here when I came to unlock the door"
Keegan: "well I think he ditched"
I was pissed and disappointed cause he didn't even tell me that he's leaving, what an ass.
No one said anything.
Me: (sigh) "you guys wanna watch a movie?"
I say to myself I am not letting him ruin our night.
Keegan was looking for horror movies on Netflix and Camari was making the snacks since she didn't make dinner.
*ding dong*
I walked over to the door and only opened a little to see who it was. I was these two guys smiling at me, they both have dreads too like Pump.
Me: "Who are yous?"
They both say: "we're Pump's..."
"They're my bros"
I look behind them and I see pump walking walking towards my apartment. There was a man walking behind him, he was carrying pizzas.
Me: "what do you want Pump?" I ask annoyed.
He didn't even answer me, he just walked into me which nearly made me fall over. The man follows him while holding the pizza, I tell his friends to come in and shut the door.
I walk into the living room and I see Keegan staring straight at Pump, when she was gonna say something
Camari: "um what the fuck are you doing?"
Pump: "what you think bitch?"
I jump in before anyone decides to say something else.
Keegan: "Trin, Camari come to my room now!"
She said exactly what I was gonna say.We followed her to her room and she shuts the door behind us.
Keegan: "explain!"
They both look at me.
Me: "I opened the door and those two guys were there and then Pump came up behind them, he pushed past me so I had to let his friends in"
They just gave me the 'your stupid' look.
Camari: "well you have to tell him to leave Trin, he can't stay after ditching you like that"
Me: "yeah I'll talk to him then we'll meet here and talk again"
Keegan: "I know this might be the wrong time but to be honest his friend with the have black and blond hair is cute"
She started to go red. I looked at Camari to see if she will say the same thing.
Camari: "what?"
Me: "nothing"
We walked out and I lead the way.
Me: "Pump can we talk?"
His friends walk upto me and introduce themselves.
The guy with the half blond and half black looked at me "hey I'm Jahseh, just call me X"
To be honest he is cute and he seems polite.
The other guy came up to me "I'm Purpp"
"My name is Trinity but you can call me Trin"
Pump: "we gonna talk or what?"
He sounded jealous which made me smile.
I took him to my room and shut the door behind me. As soon as I shut the door he started to walk towards me.
Me: "why did you..."
I got cut off by Pump kissing me and pinning me against the wall, his lips felt so good when they were touching mine. We kissed for about two minutes then I let go of his grip and moved away.
Pump: "what's wrong?"
Me: "Pump why did you leave without even telling me?
Pump: "my friends called so I had to get them and that's when you were at the door, I ran out as soon as you walked away from the door that's why you didn't see me?
Me: "you could have told me where you were going"
Pump: "wanted it to be a surprise"
I gave him a hug and told him that I forgive him, we walk beck to the living room and see that Keegan is really getting along with X and Camari is in the kitchen with Purpp still making snacks. I told Keegan and Camari to come to my room, I waited for one of them to talk.
Camari: "Are you gonna tell them to leave?"
Keegan: "they don't have to leave, their nice guys"
Me: "calm down their not leaving, pump explained"
They both ran out of the room smiling.
When I walk out of my room the first thing I see is Pump looking at me and patting the set next him, signalling that he wants me to sit there. After watching two movies we decided to go to Pump's house and throughout the two movies all I was thinking about was Pump kissing me and I wanted it to happen again.

To Be Continued...

Thanks for reading I really hope everyone is enjoying the book so far 💕