Gazzy Or Isaac?

Trin's POV
I smile and lay on his chest.
Maybe Isaac is not bad after all. Gazzy can get any girl, he is famous and rich but Isaac is different. I think I actually am falling for... Isaac
I thought about how Gazzy would react to this but then I thought that wouldn't Gazzy be alright with this cause after all if he really does love me, he would want me to be happy. The ride home was long but I slept through most of it cause I was tired and bored. The girls got dropped off first but I was the only one that got out cause Cam was staying with Purpp and Keegan was staying the night at X's house. I needed some time to myself so I told Isaac that I'll stay over at his house another time. I unlock the door and turn on the lights.
Wow I haven't been home in awhile.
I shut the door behind me and walk straight to my room, I was wide awake since I slept for most of the ride home. I unpacked and took a quick shower, i was hungry so I made me some food then checked the time cause I realised that we have no snacks left. I put my slides on and got my wallet before leaving. I was hit with fresh air as soon as I left my apartment.
It's so nice and quiet. I like it
I walked to the nearest gas station and when I walked in, I immediately was drawn to where all the snacks were kept. I finally got everything and I went to pay for everything.
Me: "how was your day today?"
The guy working here looked like he needed someone to talk to.
Guy: "good. How was you day?"
Me: "tiring, I just came home from a really long road trip"
Guy: "oh I hate road trips"
Me: "I slept through most of the ride home so it was alright"
Guy: "are you new around here?"
Me: "no, I just don't come here"
Guy: "if you don't mind can I ask you someone?"
Me: "yea go ahead"
Guy: "what's your name?"
Me: "Trinity but you can call me Trin what's you name?"
Guy: "Sean"
I just nod my head cause I don't know what to say.
Sean: "you should call me if your free, we can go somewhere"
He gave me a piece of paper with his number on it, I take it and smile.

I'm finally home now. I chose a movie to watch and got comfortable on the mattress cause I'm sleeping in the lounge tonight. I watched 'Think Like A Man' and 'Think Like A Man Too'
I was laughing throughout the movies and was so tired afterwards so when the movie finished I slowly drifted away into a deep sleep. In the morning I was woken up by someone yelling, I quickly got up and realised it was the tv.
Me: "fuck you" I turned off the tv and walked into the bathroom looking like zombie to brush my teeth, have a shower and to get ready get ready.
This is what I wore:

I got my bag and waited outside my apartment then finally he came

Me: "your like 20 minutes late"
Ski: "I'm sorry"
Me: "how do I look?"
I twirl around before getting into the car.
Ski: "nice"
Me: "you know what we are gonna do right?"
Ski: "yea"
Me: "ok"
We were listening to his music on the way there.
Ski: "we're here"
Me: "ok... here goes nothing"
I walk out the car and cross the road and keep looking back at Ski. I walk up the driveway to Gazzys house.
Wait! How did he get into the house?
I was going to call Ski but then I got distracted by someone laughing, I quickly peaked into the house through the front window and saw girls laughing with some red cups in their hands.
Me: "what the h-"
I quickly ducked when I saw someone walking down the stairs.
Wait is that Isaac or Gazzy?
I was watching closely and then another person came out from the kitchen and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my eyes widened and I was shocked. I saw Gazzy come out of the kitchen, I knew it was him cause he shouted out something about Lil Pump and the other guy had no tattoos or dreads. Both of them walked into the kitchen so I decided to sneak to the side of the house and listen through the little window in his kitchen. I stayed quiet so I could hear them properly.
Isaac: "yo Pump, what's happening with Trin?"
Gazzy: "I told you, you have to act like you like her and then make her break up with me then you have to break up with her cause then she can't get back with me"
Isaac: "but I don't think she likes me"
Gazzy: "yes she does"
Isaac: "no she doesn't, but can I ask you something?"
Gazzy: "what?"
Isaac: "why did you get into a relationship with her if you don't like her?"
Gazzy: "I got what I wanted so I don't need her anymore"
Isaac: "and what was it that you wanted?"
Gazzy's answer to that question really hurt me, tears started to pour down my face and I started sob quietly.
Gazzy: "her virginity"

To Be Continued...
What would you do if this happened to you?

Thanks for reading, hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes 💗💗