The Truth

This is a flashback of what happened when Trin went looking for the others while Isaac was trying to win the soft toy for her. Hope you enjoy this chapter xx

Trin's POV:
Ok so where am I gonna find these guys?
I look to my left then right, I can't see any familiar faces so I kept walking. I really needed to use the bathroom so I asked one of the people at the stalls if they could tell me where the toilets were, I followed the directions that the man gave and I found the toilets. After I was done I looked at the mirror and had a feeling that someone was staring at me. I turn around and see
Me: "Gazzy?"
I look back at the mirror and there he is looking at me.
Gazzy: "Trin it's me, the real Gazzy"
What? What does he mean?
Me: "obviously you are"
I turn around and face him.
Gazzy: "Trin I don't have much time. The guy that's out there isn't me, he's Isaac"
Me: "and how am I supposed to believe you?"
He thought for a minute then pulled out something from his pocket.
Me: "the necklace"
I started to walk towards him.
Gazzy: "stop! I'll come see you at the hotel, but right now I have to explain what's going on cause I don't want you getting hurt"
Me: "ok...go ahead"
Gazzy: "The night that you ran away, I came back to Ski and when I came back to look for you, I couldn't find you. I had a feeling that someone was following me and I don't remember hat happened after that. I woke up in a dark room and after awhile I guy that looked exactly like me walked out of the dark, he had no tattoos and he didn't have dreads. I was just shocked and like he looked exactly like me"
Me: "so it wasn't you that brought me back to the hotel that night?"
Gazzy: "no, I got out of that place last night"
Me: "so all this time I thought Isaac was you?"
Gazzy: "yea"
Me: "but why is he doing this and how did he get all the tattoos"
Gazzy: "he got fake dreads and his tattoos are temporary, the ones that like last upto a month. He wants my money and fame. He didn't know that I had a girlfriend but then he saw my lock screen"
Me: "and that's when he kidnaped me"
Gazzy: "yea. Even though you know that he's not me, you have to act like you don't know anything"
I hesitated but I ended up agreeing to what I was told to do cause Gazzy's got a plan.
Gazzy: "tell Ski about this but don't tell anyone else"
Me: "why Ski?"
Gazzy: "cause he's staying with yous so he needs to be aware of this"
Me: "ok but when can I see you again?"
Gazzy: "just come to the hotel and make him go out somewhere and then I'll come"
Me: "ok"
Gazzy: "baby don't worry we are gonna get rid of him ok?"
Me: "ok"
Gazzy: "I need to leave cause if anyone sees me we'll be in trouble"
Me: "ok bye for now"
Gazzy: "bye"
He quickly put his hoodie on and walked out and disappeared into the crowd. I waited for five minutes and when I walked out I looked at my phone and saw lots of misscalls from Isaac.
Oh shit I've been gone for like an hour.
I start walking faster and looked everywhere, I saw a bench and saw someone sitting there.
Me: "Gazzy!"
He didn't hear me. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder, he was crying.

To Be Continued...
So this is what actually happened when Trin "disappeared" at the carnival. Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes 💜