Invite

MiSoo's POV

Over the next week Hoseok and i continued to talk and not after long it was almost as if we were best friends.

We were in town in my favorite coffee shop. I had ordered my usual large latte and Hoseok decided to get a hot chocolate.

"So. What are you up to on Sunday?"

"Not much. Why you asking?" I gave him one of those faces as if something was gonna happen.

"Not like that." He said as he turned his head away "I was wondering if you could come to a party. It is my friends party and i was wondering whether you would be able to join me there."

The question actually came as quite a shock to me. I had only known him for a week and he was already my best friend. It still didn't feel right though. Only a week and this far.

I brushed the thought out of my head. He has done nothing but been nice to me so why would he change now?

"Yeah. Sure."

"Great!"

We continued to talk about the party. He told me all of the things i needed to know about such as where it is and how i am going to get there.

Once we had discussed it all we finnished off our drinks and walked around the town.

We passed shops such as Poundland and walked through them to see if there was anything we needed or wanted.

We looked through the sweets aisle and i found my favorites. Chupa chups.

I instantly grabbed the packet.

Hoseok gave me a confused look before brushing it off and continuing to browse the shelves.

Once we had bought everything from those shops we began walking to the bus station to head home.

We were walking past a jewellery shop when i stopped and began gazing at the gorgeous necklace in the front window.

It had a lovley blue glimmer to the sapphire gem on the front. The necklace was small but i had instantly fallen in love with it.

Once Hoseok had realized that i had stopped he walked to stand next to me. He was look in at the necklace and then turned his head toward me.

He spent a while staring at me before i realized it. I turned my head to face him. We stared at eachother for a while but it suddenly became awkward and i quickly turned my head away from him.

I could feel my face heating up and blushing.

We ended up in an awkward silence for the entire journey back until we were outside of my house.

"I-I guess i will see you at the party..."

He nodded in agreement.

I was about to walk through the front gate when Hoseok hugged me.

I was not expecting it however something about it made me lean into it. His cologne smelled so great that i leant even further in.

I wished i could stay like that but he pulled away which left me to go home.

I bid good bye to him and entered my house.

I knew i was still blushing so i ran upstairs before my parents could see me.