Party

MiSoo's POV

I still couldn't forget that day. How Hoseok gave me a hug.

"MiSoo sweetie." My mother shouted from downstairs.

"Your boyfriend's here."

"Ma, he is not my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes as i grabbed my jacket and put my heels on.

"He is a friend. A good one at that so DON'T ruin this for me."

I ran down the stairs and before i could walk out my mum grabbed me by the arm.

"Look... I know you're a grown girl but be carefull. I dont want to see you hurt." She looked at me worriedly but i gave her a kiss on the cheek and grabbed my bag and closed the door behind me.

I turned around and saw Hoseok leaning against his car in a black top and black jeans.

He pulled his headphones out of his ears as he saw me come out of the house. He smiled brightley at me and i did so back.

As i got closer he moved a little and opened the passenger seat car door for me and i gladly sat inside. He walked around the car as i looked into the side mirror to check if my hair was fixed.

"Have you got everything?" He said as he buckled himself in.

I nodded and he drove us off to the party.

During the drive we talked many things and it made time fly by incredibly fast. In no time at all we were at where the party was held.

Before i could get out of the car Hoseok ran around and opened the door for me.

"You dont have to."

"It would be impolite if i didn't." He aswered.

I thanked him and got out of the car.

We were walking toward the door when we heard someone shout Hoseok's name.

"Hoseok! Wait up!"

I turned around to see this dashingly handsome mans running towards us. His brown eyes glimmered as the moonlight shone on them.

To my right, Hoseok turned around to see him.

"Hey Jimin." Hoseok shouted back to him.

Jimin caught up with us and we entered the building.

As i walked in i had to shade my eyes because of the bright neon lights. I staggered backwards slightly because of the strong smell of alcohol.

I instantly regretted coming here.

As we walked through, i could see men standing around ladies in bikinis and money in their hands. Ladies in bikinis were all over the place. Men in very little clothes were also everwhere.

I followed Hoseok and Jimin to one of the many bars. We sat down and We ordered drinks.

"I don't believe we have been introduced properly. My name is Jimin. Park Jimin. And i believe you are MiSoo." I nodded to confirm hiS question.

I sat there for a while examining the place.

It was very large as there were multiple bars and not just this one. I was looking around when my head started to spin. Luckily i steadied myself before i fell off the stool. The dizziness soon disappeared but i did know the boys were staring at me.

"Im fine... Im fine..." They removed their gaze from me and stared at eachother.

"So... Who is this party even for?" I asked because me and Hoseok had talked about many things but not who the party was actually for.