Morning

MiSoo's POV

I slowly began to wake up. I knew the events of last night had to be the alcohol. What kind of mad person would do that?

My eyes began to open and I noticed the still blinding light. That was when it sank in.

Last night... What happened... It was real.

Ignoring the chains still around my wrists, I rapidly moved my hands toward my neck.

I screamed once I saw what was on my hand. The screams echoed throughout the white room awaking the person next to me.

"Good morning MiSoo."

Before he could say anything else, I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"What is this?!? Why is there dry blood on my neck?!?"

He sniggered at me as his smile glimmered in the light.

"MiSoo,you know what happened.This is obviously a big shock for you but they are real. We are real. We are vampires."

"You're not right. No... No..."

Hoseok gave a deep sigh. "You have to believe because you are one of us. You're going to have to hang around with me and my friends at school just to keep you safe."

I got confused. After what they've done...

Why keep me safe?

"Come with me," he sighed, " we need to clean you up."

Slowly he stood up and undid all the chains around my limbs. I watched his every move.

Scared

Scared he would do something else to me.

I followed him out of the room. The hallway was white with a cold hard floor.

I shivered because of the cold floor below me. My clothes weren't very warm either.

Hoseok lead me to a bath room.

"Clean your self up. There are clothes on the toilet for you to change into."

He was about to leave when I grabbed his wrist. We made eye contact and then I spoke.

"Why... Why let me live?"

He just looked at me and sighed before leaving.

~time skip~

The next few days were weird. I moved in with the boys and their other four room mates. Apparently they didn't trust me enough to live with my mum.

Then I met these other girls. They, like me, got turned by other vampires. Not the boys but other people.

They were really nice. There were twins. Shin SooMin and Shin SooYun. They seemed dark and mysterious to begin with but apparently they don't open up easily

Bai YooMi was sweet and gentle. She was the nicest people I've ever met.

Joo HyeJin was bright and absolutely hilarious. She loved to make jokes.

Jhun Samanta was American-korean and had a very bright personality. She was so lovely.

Chai SumBae was small and tried to act hard when she really wasn't.

On the Friday morning I was walking to meet all of them when I bumped into some people kissing.

I turned around and apologized before realising who it was