The Break up

MiSoo's POV

This was the worst day ever. The absolute worst.

"How could you do this?!?" I shouted.

"With you too!!! Why? Why would you do this?"

My 'friend' stared downward with a look of guilt on her face. I stare at my now ex-boyfriend in-between them with a blank expression on his face.

How could he? How could he cheat on me with my closet friend...

"Im... Im sorry... I swear this was a one time thing." She said as she got up out of the bed and hurried to get her clothes back on.

"As for you, SuMin, you and I are through. You can go pack your bags and i want you out by morning!''

Saying that only sank in after he slammed the door. After he had packed his bags... After he... After he left me...

~time skip: next day at school~

The day after in school was entirely different to what I'm used to.

Everyone was staring at me as if i had done something wrong. As if i had cheated on him. He was the most popular guy in school so of course he would tell them that i had done something wrong.

My 'friend' avoided me for the entire day.

Everyone did...

At lunch i decided to sit by myself. I sat on the table and nobody sat by me. They didn't sit by me but they did stare at me. They stared at me with disgust. With hatred. With disappointment.

I sat there pushing my food around the tray and i didn't see the boy who came to sit by me.

"Why you so sad, eh? I have seen you around the school and i have never seen you like this." He said those sweet, caring words so gently that i had to look up at him with a smile.

"There you go." He smiled back with such gentle eyes.

We sat there and talked until we heard the bell for next lesson. I bid him goodbye and started walking away.

"Hey. Wait up." He said as he caught up with me on my way out of the canteen.

"I forgot to introduce my self. So sorry. My name is Hoseok. Jung Hoseok. What's your name?"

"MiSoo... Hur MiSoo. Pleasure to speak to you." I said whilst smiling.

"The pleasure is mine." He said as he began to walk away toward his lesson.