Part 1

My name is Audri and today I am moving from Ohio to LA to live with my older brother Logan (yes THE Logan Paul).  Logan called me so I answered.
Logan: Hey what's up little sis
Me: Nothin what you need
L: I just wanted to let you know that when you got off the plane I am going to pick you up and take you to the Why Don't We boys house and you are going to stay there for a week because I am busy this week
Me: Ok did Mom say she was fine with that and why can't I stay with Jake
L: Mom said it is fine and I think Jake is a bad influence and I only want you around him if you have to be
Me: Ok bye
L: Bye and remember be a Maverick
Me: Ok Love u
L: Oh and also I am bringing Kong so you can see him and love u too bye
Me: Bye Maverick have me some merch ready for when I get there
L: Ok bye
Me: Bye
Logan hangs up

Audri's POV
I am on my way to the airport. That is about a 30 minute drive, so I just go on my phone and text Loren and Aspen.  They say that they can't wait for me to get to LA.  I am finally at the airport and I go get on the plane.  I downloaded some episodes of a few shows in Netflix and downloaded some songs and downloaded some movies.  I watch some stuff and then I listen to music and I fall asleep for the rest if the time I am on the plane.  When I get off I see Logan and I run up to him and give him a hug.  I haven't seen him in like a year and a half.  We get to the Why Don't We boys house and Logan helps me carry my stuff in.  Then when I get in and everybody greets me Logan leaves and drives off before I even say bye.  I haven't seen the Why Don't We boys sense the last time I saw Logan.  Jack shows me where the guest room is and helps me carry some if my stuff up there.  Jonah and Corbyn get the rest of my stuff and I tell them thank you.  Oh and by the way I am 17.  Everybody decides that we are going to go see a movie and then get  some pizza and then we will go shopping at the mall and then we will get ice cream and then we will go swimming at the pool at their house then we will all chill at home.  And yes I am considering their house home right now.  And that is because that is where I live right now.  So I decide to wear some skinny jeans some black adidas and a white T-shirt.  So we go see the movie and then when we are eating our pizza Daniel is sitting beside me and he decides that it would be funny to push the piece if pizza that I was eating on to my white shirt (which would obviously stain the shirt.) And even though I was kinda mean I just laughed because at the same time it was funny. 

Daniel's POV

While we were eating pizza I decided to push the pizza she was eating on her white shirt.  I thought she was going to be so mad because she looked a little mad but then she just laughed.  Which made me happy,  I guess praying for my life l, I was praying for her to not kill me, worked. 

Jonah's POV

I was sitting across from Daniel and I saw him push Audri's pizza on her shirt and I just started laughing because I thought it was really funny.  She looked mad for a second, which made me think I should stop laughing, but then she started laughing, so I kept laughing.

Audri's POV

Daniel Seavey I am going to kill you because now I have to get a new shirt at the mall and change.  Sorry, Daniel said.  It was an accident.  Sure it was Daniel.  And Jonah stop laughing because now my shirt is stained.  And since you laughed you have to try to get the stain out.  Sorry, said Jonah.
I can't help laughing at something funny.  Jonah Marias it was not funny.  Then why did you laugh Jonah shot back.  Because but that is irrelevant.  Ok well let's get out if here and get to the mall so she can get a new shirt said jack.  Thank you Jack.  So we got to the mall and I went to get a new shirt, I got another white shirt and we all went shopping for another hour and a half.  Then we went and got ice cream and Zach was sitting beside me and he smeared his ice cream on my face and then I did the same back to him. 

Zach's POV

I got my ice cream and sat down next to Audri and then I swear my ice cream all over her face and she does the same thing back to me.  Now we were both covered in ice cream. 

Corbyn's POV

Zach and Audri smeared ice cream all over each other's faces and it was so cute and funny and I just started laughing.  I guess everybody likes making sure Audri gets enough food.

Audri's POV

I saw Corbyn laughing and I just started laughing too.  So did Zach.  Daniel was smiling and Jack and Jonah were still getting there ice cream. 
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if you think this chapter was short. Comment if you want longer chapters and please vote.  This chapter was something like 947 words or somewhere near that amount.  Please read the next chapter and enjoy. 😀😀♥️. Bye Turtles and Pikachus.😀😀♥️