Part 12

Jonah's POV

So, me and Cheynne decided that I was going to invite Zach and Corbyn and Cheynne was going to invite Daniel and Jack. So I told them to come at 5:00 but Zach said that he couldn't come until 7:00 because he had a date with Audri. Daniel said that he couldn't came until 8:00 because he had a date with Audri. So I told Cheynne what Daniel and Zach said.
Cheynne's POV

Jonah told me that Daniel and Zach we're both going on a date with Audri and I was so shocked that Audri would do something like that.

Daniel's POV
Earlier Audri asked me on a date and I said yes. I knew Zach and Audri were dating but I loved Audri so much and I have been waiting for this moment. Except this moment would have been better if Audri hadn't chosen Zach first and if she wasn't cheating on Zach.

Zach's POV

So I got ready for my date with Audri and she was wearing this:

She looked so beautiful. I was so happy that she was mine. So she finally let me drive since I told her where we were going was a surprise.
We were going to get ice cream and then I was going to by her whatever she wanted.  We got to the ice cream place and Audri was acting wierd because she kept looking at her phone which she usually doesn't do.  She usually pays really good attention to whoever she is with.  So, I asked her what was up and she asked what I meant and I told her she was acting wierd.  She said that if I was talking about her looking at her phone she was texting Logan and that was her brother so it made since.  She said she had to go to the bathroom.  So when she went to the bathroom she left her phone at the table.  So, when somebody texted her I decided that I would tell them that she was in the bathroom but when picked up her phone I saw that she had been texting Daniel the whole time.  But not just texting Daniel, they were texting about how they couldn't wait to go on their date later.  So, I waited for Audri to come out of the bathroom and I let us have the rest of our date and acted like I didn't find anything out but when we got back from our date I went and cried until Jonah and Cheynne walked in and asked me what was wrong.  I told them what I found out and they told me not to waste my tears on her.
-----------------------------------------------------------

That is all for this part. Bye turtles and Pikachus. 😀