Part 2

Audri's POV

So we got home and got the rest of the ice cream off our faces and we all got ready to go in the pool.  When we were all ready we jumped in the pool.  We were in the pool for about an hour then we all went in because it was getting dark outside and we all just played on our phones.  Well, except for Corbyn and Jonah, they played Mario Kart.  Then everybody except for Jonah and Corbyn went up to there rooms.  Jonah and Corbyn didn't go up to their rooms because Corbyn said he wasn't going to stop playing until he beat Jonah.  When Corbyn finally beat Jonah it was like 11:00 pm so they went to bed.  Corbyn got up and saw me sitting on the couch, which I decided to go sit on because I was hungry and I was about to go get some food.  Corbyn asked me why I was on the coach and I told him I was hungry.  Then he said he was hungry too and that he came downstairs to get some food.  Then I suggested we should go to McDonald's, which he obviously said yes to.  So, we got in the car and went to McDonald's and we got some food.  When we got back we both sat down on the couch and turned on a movie while we ate our food.  I finished my food and about half way through the movie I fell asleep on Corbyn's lap.  

Corbyn's POV

Audri fell asleep on my lap and I didn't want to bother her, so i just let her sleep on my lap.  I lean back on the back of the couch and fall asleep.  I hear Daniel come downstairs at about 1:00 am and he sees us on the couch.

Daniel's POV

I walk downstairs to get some watermelon at about 1:00 in the morning.  When I walk downstairs I see Corbyn and Audri on the couch asleep.  I also see that they went to McDonald's and that they watched a Care Bare movie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I was going to introduce Audri's bestfriend in this chapter but I forgot to but she will be in Part 3.  Bye Turtles and Pikachus.  :) :) :) ;) ;) ;)