Part 3

Daniel's POV

Corbyn, wake up I say in a whisper yell.  Corbyn wakes up and says whats up.  I ask him what happened.  Corbyn suddenly remembers that Audri's head is on his legs.  I came downstairs to get some food and Audri was sitting on the couch because she wanted food too so we went to McDonald's and watched a movie.  Then Audri fell asleep on my lap and I didn't want to wake her up so I just learned back on the back of the couch and fell asleep Corbyn said.  Oh, well you know I like Audri and I know you like her too and we are cool even after this happened but how about we not tell Zach and Jack about this and it doesn't really matter if Jonah knows, but Nobody Gotta Know.  Ok umm well can you help me move Audri to her room so I can go to my bed.  Sure, I said.  Corbyn don't leave me said Audri.  Corbyn and Daniel both said Audri your awake.  When Daniel came down here I half way woke up and listened to y'all's conversation.  Ok me and Corbyn both said.  Daniel can you stay down here too asked Audri.  Uummmm sure I guess I said.  Ok thank you said Audri.  I sat down on the couch and we all fell asleep.  I woke up to Zach calling me, so I answered and he asked why I wasn't in my bed.  I told him I was on the couch and he said ok and hung up and came downstairs. 

Zach's POV

I called Daniel to ask him why he wasn't in his bed.  He said he was on the couch so I told him ok hung up and went downstairs.  When I went downstairs I saw him awake on the couch and Audri and Corbyn asleep. 
I asked him what was going on and he explained what happened (which is what Corbyn told him happened) and said that Audri wanted him and Corbyn to stay with her.  I was kinda upset and I was also thinking that Corbyn is to old for her and I didn't know he liked her.  I knew that me Daniel and Jack liked Audri since the first day we met her but I didn't know that Corbyn did.  Which I figured he did cause of what happened.  When Jonah and Jack came downstairs Audri and Corbyn woke up and we all explained what happened to them too.  Then Jonah said he already knew because he is nosey.  As soon as we finished explaining Audri got a call from Loren Gray (I know her last name is Beech). We all knew Loren was Audri's best friend.  Audri answered the call right in front of us and Loren said that she was in her way to the house because she wanted to hang out with Audri.  When Loren got here we all went to the mall and Logan showed up too.  We all went to the food court after a couple hours of shoppers and stuff and everybody had sat down with food when Jake showed up and poured food on Logan's head, then Logan turned around with no idea who did it and threw food at him.  Then he realized it was Jake.  Then everybody started throwing food at Jake and it turned into a food fight.  Then security guards that work at the mall came and kicked out Logan, Loren, Jack, Daniel, Zach, Corbyn, Jonah, Audri, and Jake.  Then everybody went to wherever they lived besides Loren, who went with Audri.
-----------------------------------------------------------

This was a short chapter but it is ok and hope you enjoyed.  Bye Turtles and or Pikachus