6- Back To My Roots

Ray POV

I woke up at 7:00 on the dot. The whole night, Nique was on my mind. And we acctually kissed eachother. But she didn't push away so I'm guessing she liked it.

I took a shower and got dressed. I brushed my hair and put it into a bun on my head. I grabbed my phone off the charger and decided to browse twitter since I got ready early. The majority of tweets were thots posting screencaps of good morning texts. Typical. I saw one tweet that got alot of retweets and favorites though.

Zonnique Pullins

@Star_OMG

Permanently stuck between "I really want to talk to you" and " I don't wanna argue or annoy you".

It had 300 retweets and 312 Favorites. I favorited it and tweeted.

Ray 2wice

@Trendy2wice

I'll sleep when I'm dead. Right now, my heart is wide awake and waiting for you.

That should be enough for Nique to understand what I'm trying to say. By then, it was 7:38 so I grabbed my Domo bookbag and left.

Nique POV

I put my hair in a high bun and got my bookbag. I checked in the mirror one last time before I left. I wore

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_212/set?id=122119452

It consisted of my turquoise skinny jeans, my orange and turquoise Nike windbreaker, my Louis Vutton bookbag, and my Air Jordan IV 4 retro's.

I wemt downstairs and started walking to shcool. I noticed that my tweet got a lot of favorites and retweets. I saw another tweet and I clicked on it.

Ray 2wice

@Trendy2wice

I'll sleep when I'm dead. Right now, my heart is wide awake and waiting for you.

That's what it said. I retweeted it and put on some music. I decided to take the bus the long way so I got on and it rode off.

A song came on that caught my thoughts. It kind of described my situation wth Ray. Its called Fight For You by Pia Mia and Chance The Rapper.

"We live in our own world

We feel the way that we create

Who ever knows what's real

Turn your backs to appreciate

And the day is gonna come

When you decide who you'll become

I know you know it, you know it

But you can't choose who's inside

But if you just show it, let me know it

Then I'll fight for you tonight

I'll fight for you

I'll fight for you tonight

We take each other's love

We know the way to use it all

The world can't turn enough

It never changes up for us