8- Fight For You

Nique POV

I was all alone. Scared, cold, tired, hungry, lonely and sad. He came in the room and looked at me.

"So we meet again." He said to me.I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"Why am I here?" I semi- whispered to him.

"Your our target. And I always win the target." He smirked before climbing on top of me and started kissing me. I silently cried.

Oh, how I wish Ray were here.

Ray POV

When we got to the destination, with the help of my "Locate My friends" app, Tameka and I grabbed three guns and knives. I strapped a gun to my ankle, one in my hand, and Tameka had the other in her hand. We strapped the knives to our waists, so that we could untie Nique if she had on ropes or whatever.

Tameka busted down the door and I ran and busted down each room door. I found one door to be locked so I carfully picked the lock. There. I found Nique tied up, crying, while some man kissed all over her neck. I stood behind him and punched him in the face. He took no remorse and punched me back. I felt warm liquid run town my nose, so I'm guesssing it was blood. I shot him in the head, and he died instantly. Nique looked scared as ever, so I just untied her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No. I don't know what else to say, so no is my answer." Zonnique said between sniffs.

"It fine. I got you. Now lets go get your mom and get out of here." I quietly said.

"I'm here, lets go." Tameka said as I got up. I Carried Zo to the car and strapped her with the seat belt.

"I'm sorry baby." Nique's mom said as she began to drive off.

Zonnique Home

When Tameka pulled up to her house, I carried Nique to her room. I was about to leave when she stopped me.

"Wait!" She said to me. I turned around.

"Yeah?" Her mood changed. "I'm sorry for being all rude to you in school. I just don't like to be all friendly to people and then they leave me." Nique confessed.

"I know how you feel. But why were you taken earlier?" I asked. She looked towards the wall.

"I'm their target." She whispered.

"Who, who's target?" I asked curious.

Zonnique sighed. "It was last year, when j was getting teased the most. I was on the verge of suicide, so I ran into a corner during class, cutting myself. I was caught, but not by a teacher. The boy talked me through my problems and we became good friends.

One day. I was pissed at the world. I went to his house and we smoked. I was on my high, but he wasn't. He asked me, "Will you always br my target, and pleasure my needs?" I said yes and he recorded it. Wyn I screamed at him for disagreeing onwhat I said, he played the recording. He said he would come back for me, each time I didn't follow his rules." She cried a little and I felt bad. Zonnique has been through a lot of shit and she's still walking this earth. That's strong.

"And who is 'He'?" I asked her.

"His name is Zoey. Zoey Zuko, or Zoe for short." Zonnique answered weakly.

"I'm going to keep you safe and you won't have to worry about 'Zoe' anymore. I'll fight for you. I got this, i promise. No matter what." I assured her. After a minute of silence, Nique spoke.

"Okay, Thank you. You are the best." She hugged me and I hugged back. We did this for three minutes and then let go. The staring of eachother's eyes began. Nique leaned in and so did I. Our lips connected and they moved in sync. I touched Zonnique's waist and she put her hands around my neck. I layed her down on the bed and my hands graceless her body. Nique seemed to be in trance just like me. She tugged on the belt holes of my jeans. I unclasped her bra and took off her shirt. I broke the kiss and looked deep into her eyes, as if searching for the ending point.

"Nique,  I know we haven't known eeachother for a while, but you make me very happy. I'm asking, will you go out with me?" I said what has been on my chest for so long.

"Trust me, I won't let you down. We both can help eachother." I pleaded. Zonnique's eyes looked doubtful,  and ber face looked debateful.

"Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend, Ray. You make me happy as well." She finally answered. I happily kissed her and added tounge action. She smiled through the kiss and so did I.

I think I found the one.