2- Knowing Eachother

Nique P.O.V.

"Beep... Beep... Beep..." went my alarm as I woke up. It read. 8:00. I got out of bed and stretched. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and took my hair out of the shower cap. What Color? You might ask? It was shoulder length wavy blonde with a strip of blue. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I wore Tim's and:

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=whatsnew&ProductID=2000091152&VariantID=&siteID=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-EK0B21tuBWvAr3_HWbCOUA&ls_affid=Hy3bqNL2jtQ&utm_campaign=Hy3bqNL2jtQ&utm_source=affiliatetraction&utm_medium=ls

I went downstairs and saw my mom eating toast and looking at her phone.

I waved at her. "Hey mama. I'm off to school."

"Okay. Remember, be strong." She responded. I grabbed my iPhone 5 and put it in my bookbag. I went out and closed the door behind me.

It was a little chilly for an April in Atlanta so I had my knit sweater. I walked on my way to school. That was until.

Ray P.O.V.

I woke up at 8:31. Shit, I'm finna be late. I took a quick shower and put my hair up in a ponytail. I brushed my teeth fast. I quickly dressed in my grey long sleeved V neck shirt, my blue and white skinnny jeans, and my black, white and red Nikes. I put my hair out and grabbed my iPhone 4s and ran downstairs.

"Hey ma. I gotta run or I'll be late." I said as I got my bookbag and ran out the door.

I was running down the street until I bumped into someone.

"Oww. Watch where your going!" She snapped. She turned around and had a scowl on her face.

"Shut the hell up. Maybe you should of moved out of the way." I responded. Who she thought she was.

She started. "Who finna pop me tho? So move out of my way."

"Fine, hoe. That's why no one likes yo ugly slut ass anyways." I said as she ran away. Age mad cause I told her out.

Nique P.O.V

I cant believe that nigga just called me a hoe and a slut. He doesn't even know me. Whatever. He's not the first and he sure won't be the last. I garantee you that.

School

Nique P.O.V.

I finally made it to Kingsley High. Its the worst school in Atlanta. Maybe even Georgia. I went to my locker and my best friend and only friend walked to me.

"Wassabi." Bahja said.

"Hey Bee." I responded.

"Girl, what happened. I can tell you stressing." She knows me well.

"Okay, so I'm walking to school and this boy runs into me. I say to watch where your going. He tells me to shut the hell up. I say who Finns pop me tho. He calls me a hoe and a slut." I breathe after telling Bahja the story.

"If I were you I would knock his shit out." Bahja said and flipped her pink curly hair.

"Yeah but its over." I said and started walking to my class.

"Lol by see ya." She said and walked the opposite way.

Class

Ray P.O.V.

I sat down for my first class of the day, English. Since I missed HR. I sat all the way in the back since no one wanted me near them.

"Today class, we will be reading The book, From My Heart. Now, this is about a young girl named-" Ms. Lagos couldn't even finish before someone barged in the room.

"Sorry I'm late Ms. Lagos." The ???? said. She looked familiar

"Zonnique, this has to stop." She said to Zonnique.

"She was probably on dem knees!" someone said and some snickered. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Class." Ms. Lagos gave us a warining stair. We quieted. "Well, sit next to Rayan." She said as she pointed and Zonnique sat there. She rolled her eyes and took out her books. Ms. Lagos gave her a book.

"As I was saying class, This book is about a young girl named Zoey. She was a prostitute and she was teased and picked on. Until she tried to commit suicide. Everyone was distant towards her. One boy named Rolan never got along with her. Then they started to get to know eachother. They grew quite fond of eachother. And what happens next? Find out." Ms. Lagos informed us.

She picked a boy who raised his hand.

"Why was she a prostitute?" He asked.

"You'll find out when you read the book." She answered.

"Yoo, can I borrow a pen?" Zonnique asked.

"Why, did you drop yours when I bumped into you?" I joked.

She looked mad." Can I PLEASE borrow a pen?" She repeated.

"Ugh. Whatever." I said as Ms. Lagos looked at me.

"Pullins, Lopez. Detention. No talking in class." She said as she wrote the slips.

"Come on man!" I yelled and a few students looked frightened.

"Yes. And see me after school." She handed us our slips and the bell rang. We all left class.