Introduction

Every month I will write a review of either an anime, movie, TV show, or YouTuber that I've especially enjoyed, disliked, or just had the most to say about that month. For the sake of the people who'd like to see only a specific type of review, I will include an additional keyboard character in the title of each chapter.

Key:

 ■ = anime

• = movies

~ = TV shows

* = YouTubers

The format I'm going to be writing my reviews in includes the full title, seasons of the show and if the last has ended (if it's a TV show or anime with multiple episodes), my review out of 5 stars, subscriber count (if it's a YouTuber), some of the genres I observed, and an essay-length review of my thoughts, opinions, and whether or not I'd recommend the piece of media. As usual, I will include the date it was written and the date it was posted, so later readers can see that the information might be outdated. If my format changes, as it very well may, once I see how it works in practice, you can find the updated version here in the introduction, and I will make note of that in the summary and in a message to my followers.

Please feel welcome to give me your thoughts, have conversations or debate with me or others in the comments, and correct me if I've made mistakes in my spelling, grammar, or the information I've given. Advice on changes I should make to the format is also appreciated. At the same time, please be kind and respectful in how you go about these things.

Please don't take what I have written and call it your own. Please don't use my covers and call them your own. Please don't let any criticisms I have stop you from watching something you were excited about. Have your own experience with it and make your own opinions about that experience.  

You can get updates from me by following me here on Wattpad, on Tumblr, or on Goodreads. (Links are in my profile bio.) If you like this book or a certain chapter, please vote, comment, or follow me to let me know; I'd really appreciate it!