I

"Desire's a gifted life." -Kingdom of Welcome Addiction, IAMX

Word Count: 425

~-~

It was New Year's Eve. The Weasley's usually had a huge party, but most people couldn't make it. Bill and Fleur had a toddler, Victoire. George was out with Angelina Johnson, his current girlfriend. Molly and Arthur decided it best to let their children choose their own thing. Ginny, Ron, and Hermione decided that they would drag Harry out to Diagon Alley, to The Leaky Cauldron. With Hermione and Ginny back at Hogwarts the past year, they hadn't had much time to catch up. They were 20 year olds who had never had a taste of freedom their whole lives. They deserved a night out. Hermione had called Harry the night before asking him if he'd be up for some drinks. Harry reluctantly agreed. He needed to stop stressing over everything. That was a given.

Ever since the war, Harry had given too much thought to everything. He needed to cool down and take some time for himself. Instead of being an ultimate stress case; he went to drink with his friends. The only thing he didn't know was that Hermione and Pansy set the whole night up.

Pansy Parkinson

hey

hermione

Hello..?

Pansy Parkinson

so... i have a plan

hermione

For what?

Pansy Parkinson

to set up potter and draco

hermione

...

hermione

What is your plan?

Pansy Parkinson

new year's eve. we bring

them out drinking to a muggle

pub. and then hopefully they

get drunk enough to sleep

together.

hermione

Okay... I like it. But

what pub?

Pansy Parkinson

i didnt get that far

Pansy Parkinson

how about bridge inn??

hermione

Sounds great!

Pansy Parkinson

k. see you then :)

hermione

Yep!

His best friend and Pansy Parkinson were not a good match. Well, they were a dangerous match. Hermione Jean Granger- a very intelligent girl. Knows what she wants and has the ambition to plan and plan to get it. Pansy Parkinson- a resourceful and ambitious girl. She knows how to get what she wants and gets it, no matter the cost. When they were put together who knows what could happen? Honestly if they wanted to, they could take over the world. But they both had had enough of people who wanted to take over the world. So that wouldn't happen... but it could.

Anyways, Harry had obliged to go to and drink with Hermione and Ron. They had gotten there at about 21:30 on New Year's Eve. Which meant they'd be there for like... two and a half hours.