The Star who figured out...

[HAHA's POV] 

I woke up today feeling really bad. It's the New Year again...but...I'm still alone. I haven't moved on yet, I can't bring myself to. Or have I? I don't know. Nowadays, because of the playboy character, I don't get reminded so much of how we used to be. But still... I wish there was someone there for me. 

/Running Man Filming/

"For today we will have some guests! Firstly, we have well-known ballad singer, Byul!!!!!! Next, we have the entertainer, Jung Jun Ha!!!!!" Jae Suk shouts excitedly. 

I take a glance at Byul. I remember her from the radio shows and other programmes we have done many years ago. How long has it been since we contacted each other? 5 years? 7 years? Ah... I guess I still have to put on the playboy role HAHAAHAH at least I know her, so it won't be so awkward...or will it...

Ah...but she makes me feel so warm inside, I feel like I've been liberated from all my burdens. Maybe not all, but it's a nice feeling nonetheless. Maybe we could go for a drink to catch-up, I wonder how she's doing after so many years. 

[JAE SUK's POV] 

I watch Haha stare at Byul with an intense look. His eyes seemed to have softened, gone were those eyes filled with hurt and sadness. I made a mental note to try to speak to either of them later. I remember them being on the same radio show for quite a while before, maybe that's why Haha gave her that look of familiarity. 

[BYUL's POV] 

I glanced at Haha oppa and quickly shifted my gaze to the camera when our eyes met. It was kind of awkward. Since we haven't met for so long. But I heard what happened with his long relationship months ago. I sincerely hope he's doing fine. 

"Oh hello Haha oppa! It's been a while." I greet him. He flashes a cheeky smile and jokes

"Will you be my last love? HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH" 

All the members laugh along with him, chiding him for being such a playboy. 

As the shoot went on, I learnt that I was on the same team as Ji Hyo, Haha, Jae Suk and Jong Kook. Seems like it will be quite fun after all, everyone in Running Man was fun people!

/In The Car/

"Byul ssi, how is the filming going for you?" Jae Suk oppa asks me while our team was travelling to the next destination. 

"Ah oppa. It's fun! And it's been a while since I saw Haha oppa as well after the radio show ended!"

"Yah! Byul you miss me is it? HAHAHAHAAHAH" Haha oppa suddenly cheekily says while sitting beside me in the car. 

"No no no oppa nothing of that sort HAHAHAHAHA"

[JAE SUK's POV]

As Haha and Byul bicker childishly I couldn't help but smile to myself. The way Haha acted at this time wasn't all the same as normal with other female guests. He seemed to be more sincere about his comments. Hmmm... maybe just maybe she could be the one to help Haha?

/After the filming/

"Let's go have a meal together! My treat today!" I heard Haha say cheerfully. This was interesting. Normally he would want to rush home and be alone. Is this something to do with Byul being a guest? 

We climbed into Haha's vehicle and proceeded to his house. Except sadly Mong Ji and Giraffe couldn't join us as they had a morning shooting the next day. 

"Just order whatever y'all want okay! I'll be in my room for a while." Haha said before casually walking into his room. It's been a while since we saw this side of Haha.