4

At first, I was sad that Brady was leaving for vacation. After about two weeks he texted me says that he would be gone a few months instead a couple of weeks. It kinda sucked but at least I would be able to hang out with Aeron. She lives in Maine and can only visit during summer for a few weeks. she's been my favorite cousin since I was 5. she had to move away when I was 15. it was the worst thing in the entire world.

--------

"I still am so happy that you're here. I wish you could meet Brady,you would love him." I took another piece of sushi. I love this restaurant. Aeron took another sip of her soda and cleared her throat.

"Does he know what happened that ONE summer?" She said while wiping her mouth

"No, I figured I wouldn't tell him until we were togeather longer. I still feel like it's my fault like I could have

"No, it's not. You couldn't have done anything, okay? Shit happens, I know you miss them April, but you can't blame it on yourself."

"Yea, I know."

"Alright, now lets pay and go shopping. I need new thongs, a bathing suit, shoes, makeup, and bras." She got out her wallet to pay

"Don't you already have all that stuff with you?" I asked confused. She paid and we got up and walked over to the mall its super awesome they have sushi and a mall right

togeather.

"Of corse I do, I just want to update on all the sexy stuff" she winked at me in her excited enthusiastic way. She loves having 'sexy' stuff. She walks around my house in her bras and underwear sometimes. It would be weird but she's my cousin and tans naked out back by the pool. She loves her body and says got gave it to her so why should she hide it, that and she hates tan lines.

We walk into 'All things ladies' to look for underwear and bras. She held up a cute matching set. It was pink with black lace over and the thong was the same.

"Cute," I said and gave it the 'buy it' thumbs up

"Good, I'm getting it for you," she said with excitement

"Um...no thanks. I don't need it" I said reassuring her

"Um sweetheart" she put her hand on my shoulder "Yes you do. You're almost sixteen and your underwear has flowers on them" she raised her eyebrow at me daring me to try and fight back. And when I sighed she turned around and walked to the counter, I followed her. I pulled out my wallet to pay and she took it and put it in her purse.

"You know the rule, no paying when I'm here." She always does this to me. When the lady handed her the change we left and went to pay less, target, choice, hot topic, and JCPennies. In all, i have 3 bras, 2 thongs, a black mini dress that goes a few inches above my knees, ripped white tights, and black wedges. We got back to my house and I went in my room when the worst happened. She yelled for me to try it all on. Then she came to my room shut the door and waited.

I put on the dress and shoes with the tights and she loved it (she picked it all out). Then she asked how the underwear and bra felt, I hesitated then she sent me back in to try them on. I came back out and she said they looked like they fit perfectly.

"What exactly do I need all this for?" I said walking back into my room wanting to put clothes on. I had on my sweats looking for a shirt when Aeron came in.

"Because were going to a party. And you going. In that. I don't want to hear anything about it!" She said in a firm stance. I have never been to a party before. Aeron's 17 and has been to many.

"I have never even been to a party Aeron, you know that." I found my pierce the veil tank top and put that on

"I know you haven't, but we've had an awesome day and I got a text from my friend who knows him in town and it's going to be fun. I just thought you want to go to your first with me." She gave me her sad look and her eyes welled with tears

"Fine, ill go" I could barly utter the g from go when she cheered up

"Oh thank you, April!! I love you so much!!" She walked out and we went to the living room, it had been a great day. And I was a little bit excited to be going to my first party. Aeron said we had just a few hours, we could watch our favorite movie and then get ready and go.