Chapter 6 bad dreams

"Please stay forever with me." ~~~~Pierce the veil

•°•°•Flash back•°•°•

"I love this band, im going to marry them all." Ashley was smiling her wide shiny smile. She was the most amazing best friend in the entire world.

"How can you even understand them? The scream and yell, how is that enjoyable? And they sound like girls!" Peirce the veil was her favorite band. Truth is i was starting to understand it. We were in our quite place, a medow hidden away beyond the trees of the woods by my house.

"How could you speak that way about Vic!?!? Your lucky i love you!" She half screamed when saying this. She rolled over and looked me in the eyes and kissed my forehead. "Wanna get Cody??" She had that look in her eyes and i smiled

"Yess!!!" I got up fast and pulled her up we got our phones and ran through the woods. Cody lived across town but today on this fine saturday morning, he was working. We always pulled him out on saturdays because it has been our day since forever and his step mom owns the cafe he works at. Its like the best cafe in the entire world. After about twenty minutes of walking and running, we finally got there. The cafe was a cross between a coffe shop and a diner. It looked really cool. In the back part it had four couches around a coffee table and a bay window. In the front it had booths and tables. But in the left backcorner was a door. And through that door was a room. It had a bay window, a couch, tv, beanbag chair, and a bed. We all spent the night here on saturdays.

"Ohhhh Codyy." Ashley sang as we walked into the diner. We went to the back into the kitchen where he was making three grilled cheese.

"Hey guys! Im almost done, here take these" he handed us the food "Thank you my darlings." He smiled and his pretty green eyes sparkled

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmmmmmm.......i pick april. Truth or dare?"

"I pick dare." I bit into a carrot stick and looked at him daringly

"I dare you.......to kiss.........Ashley." he smiled. I smiled back because this isnt the first time we would be kissing. Weve been dared many times and willingly, not in an emotional way just as close friends. I leaned over and kissed her and i could feel her smile as we pulled away.

"Alright, ashley?"

"Dare me baby!" She was never scared of our dares, or anyones at least. She never backed down. One time she had to give a lap dance to a random guy at the park

"Lick the bottem of Codys foot!" She was wide eyed. She absoultly hates licking people, including feet. But she did it.

About three hours later we ended up at the docks, with the jet skies and we were super drunk. Cody only has two so im waiting on the dock until one of them are done. Its a pretty warm night, or morning because the sun is rising. I love sunrises, i still cant believe they talked me into coming. But i didnt want to stop their fun, they wouldent have gone without me. They were getting pretty close to eachother and the metal poles in the water. I pulled out my phone to check my messages, my mom texted me earlier, she wakes up at four am to go to work.

HEY APRIL JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE TO GO OUT OF TOWN FOR TWO DAYS AND I LOVE YOU

LOVE YOU TOO MOM

Ashley and Cody looked so cool. I looked at my phone then i heard a scream and a crash. They went head on, ashley hit the piling in the water and i ve no clue where Cody went"ASHLEY!!!" One of the jet skies blew up and she was still screaming, her life jacket was on fire and she was stuck on the piling and couldent move.

"911 Whats your emergency?"

"Hello!?! My friends they went head on, on the jet skies. They were drunk and only one of them has a life jacket. Please hurry were at the docks!!" I was half screaming to her.