-Chapter 1-

Sierra's P.O.V:

     (3 years ago)

     "MOM!" my older brother screamed at the top of his lungs. "MOM? WHERE ARE YOU?" He shouted with anticipation.

"I'm watching T.V, Austin! What is it?" Mom asked, getting up from the couch.

I adjusted my glasses and  watched silently as Austin rushed towards Mom, jumping up and down.

"GUESS WHAT? GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT?!" Austin shouted again, his eyes shining with glee. I looked at the small slip of paper in his hand.

"Honey, calm down! What is it?" she asked, gripping his shoulder.

Austin calmed down a bit and took a deep breath. "So.. the producer at Young Money Entertainment saw one of my YouTube videos, AND HE GAVE ME A CHANCE TO SIGN WITH THEM!" Austin screamed, jumping up and down.

I smiled with joy and looked at my Mom. She had tears filling her eyes, and hugged Austin tightly. "Congratulations, Austin!" She pecked Austin's cheek. "I'm so proud!" 

Austin let go of Mom and practically crushed me with a hug. I gasped for air and laugh at the same time. "Austin.. get.. off!" I squealed

Austin got up and sat down next to me, still not letting go.

I laughed and hugged him back tightly, burying my face into his neck.

"This is awesome, Sierra! I can't believe it!"

I smiled at him. "Neither can I!"

Austin enjoyed a few more minutes of freaking out before stopping and looking down at me with concern. "I forgot..." he mumbled.

I stare up at him. "Forgot what?"

He sighed and sat down next to me. "I forgot to tell you the downside. We have to move to Miami."

"Miami? As in, Miami, Florida?" I asked stupidly.

"Yep, Miami."

A million thoughts raced through my head. What about my baseball team, or my friends, or even my crush? I have to leave that all behind?

"Sierra.." Austin said softly. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

I bit my lip. I want the life I have now, but at the same time, I want Austin to be happy! Dear Lord.

"You know what?" I said, my voice slightly shaking. "Let's do it. Let's move to Miami."

Austin smiled gratefully. "I knew you would say that!" He kissed the top of my head before he got up. "Thanks so much, kiddo!"

I stifled a smile. "Anytime, big bro!"

Austin ran off upstairs while I sank down into the couch. Romo crawled into my lap and purred, stroking his head against my leg.

I ran my hand along his back. Thousands of thoughts raced through my head, making it impossible for me to focus. I pushed them all away and smiled to myself. If Austin's happy, I'm happy. I thought to myself.

"Alright Romo, " I said, looking down at the little cat. "Ready for an adventure?"