-Chapter 4-

Have you ever woken up or something and felt like smashing your glasses on the floor? If you don't have glasses...

You don't know that feeling.

------------------------------------------

     One thing about moving across the country is that, no matter how hard you try, you are always the furthest away from your friends. I had great friends, awesome friends even, and yet I haven't spoken to them in about two months. 

I left four best friends behind in Texas.

Bailey, Jasmine, Georgia, and Andrew.

Yes, Andrew Constacio. Don't judge. I know what your thinking: "Oh my God! Austin and Alex are best friends, so no dip Andrew and Sierra are! I SHIP IT!"

First off, girl, YA NASTY. Get that dirty mind of yours checked. Me and Andrew are NOT a couple! 

Second, I have almost no friends here in stupid Miami because they aren't here. I need them right now. 

Right now!

Back to reality...

--------------------------

     I get up to leave the room, with Austin behind me.

"Go get Mom. We got to go to the studio." Austin orders, pushing me in the other direction.

Direction... One Direction... much better.... Yeah...

I mimic Austin's words in an annoying tone to myself. "What's with the shoving, eh?" I snap, pretending to fix my glasses.

Austin rolls his eyes. "Just go get Mom, Kiddo."

I groan and walk off, trying to find Mom. "And I'm NOT a kid!" I shout back in Austin's direction.

"Whatever!"

"Ugh!"

[At The Studio]

     "Holy crap..." I think to myself. "This place is huge!"

I bend my head back to get a glimpse of the whole studio. It's a large building with many windows and gold lettering spelling Capitol Records. Gee, I wish I worked here.

I look over at Austin, who's smiling like an idiot. Can't blame him, because for a fact, this is where his "magic" happens.

I. Am. So. Jealous! Why does he get the fun stuff?

"Hey Kiddo, if you stop staring at me, we can get going!" Austin teases, snapping me out of my trance.

I blush and turn away. "Sorry..."

Austin chuckles. "It's fine. Nobody can resist me." he says, winking at me.

I blush harder. "You're my brother!"

"So?"

I scoff and shove him away from me. "Gosh, you're annoying."

"Sierra's bullying me!"

"Shut... up!"

"And verbally abusing me!"

I let out a frustrated groan. "Austin!"