Chapter 27 - Too Soon

Kyler pov

I can't believe I did that. She shock me with her sudden presence on my front door. I can't help but to be gentle seeing her still with her luggage come to find me. She really is lively.. or bubble.. or cute.. I don't know.

"Morning.." I greet her as soon as she open her eyes. We didn't do anything. Just cuddling.

She blink few times and stare at me blankly. I frown trying to read her expression. Now what.. is she playing mute.

"Nisha.." I call her.

"Holy shit. Its Kyler." She speak in horror.

I almost laugh because of her reaction. We are laying facing each other on my bed in the morning but the first thing she say is holy shit its Kyler.

"I'm not Kyler. I'm just an imposter." I tease.

"Password please?"

I chuckles. "Sneaky crazy sick stalker."

"Password accepted. Your identity has been confirm."

I chuckles and mess with her hair. She looks at me disbelief and I mess her hair more. I wonder how can we be this synchronize when we barely talk to each other.

"Can I cuddle you?" Her sudden question widen my eyes.

I glance to my phone and its 6.45. I still got times. "No.. I'm late." I lie.

"Can I cuddle you again?" She twist her question.

She really sneaky. "No.. I'm busy."

She thinks for a moment and speak. "Can I ---"

"No.." I cut her line with my serious tone.

"I was gonna ask other question." She grunt and turn sour.

"And what is that other question.. no cuddling relate."

"Are we friend now?" She ask seriously like its life and death issue.

"What do you think?" I smirk.

She think really hard and I find that funny. Gosh.. I never think a question like that would be this funny. Her overall expression really amuse me.

"Tell me, what do you think?" I ask again.

"Friend?" She asks back.

I shake my head teasing her. Then I raise from bed but her sudden movement make me lay down again. This sneaky girl. She pin me on my bed.

"I'm cuddling you." She speak with her face close on top of my chest. Then she circle her hand behind my back.

I smile. "I'm late."

"You the boss you can---"

"No..!" I reply firmly.

"I know.. I know.. you're very ambitious. Please.. 5 minute. Let me recharge my happiness."

I sigh but I'm smiling. She's making nonsense excuse. What with let me recharge my happiness?? I let her hug me and we both put in this deep silence. The only thing can be heard is our breath and heart beat. I can feel her heart beat rapidily along with mine. We are synchronize to each other and I can't help but to be happy. She makes me happy.

"Times up." I break the deep silence.

"I'll pursuit you Kyler. I'm pursuiting you in and out. Even if I only open 1% of your heart, I'll never stop until I have it completely. I'm greedy.. so you better be ready." She speak in her very serious tone.

"Now you're just a greedy stalker."

"And you're my Kyler." She looks up and grin like an idiot.

"I'm late." I flick her forehead and she untangled herself and sit properly.

I stand and straight to the bathroom. I can't ignore her sudden declare. I know I'm blushing and giggling like stupid girl. But she makes me happy. To have someone care and concern for you, you feel wanted. An that make me happy.

I step in my room but she's not there. I finish my morning routine and step to the kitchen. She is sitting beside the dining table with breakfast. She pat the chair beside her but I shake my head and take the seat across her instead.

"Take your time. You can leave later." I tell her while chewing on my sandwich.

"Thanks Kyler."

"I should give you the password. 1505" I stop imediately after mentioning the number.

"You should change it." Her respond got my attention.

We exchange look and she's in her indifferent face. Does she know the meaning behind those number? Gosh.. I'm must be stupid.. of cause she knew.

"Eat Kyler.." She wave the sandwich.

"Change it for me..the pass?"

"Really.. I'll put a very hard pass you know. Even you'll be having hard time remembering it." She smirks.

"Like what?" I provoke her.

"5201314" She raise her eyebrow and smirks even more.

I frown. That hard.. no that's too long. I shake my head and she laugh it off.

"I don't want to change it Kyler. Its your memory. You should change it yourself."

She knew the meaning. I force a smile and she smile back. How can I treat her badly before. She is a very patient and kind girl. I'm feel guilty all the sudden.

"I'm off." I speak as I push open the front door.

"Wait.." She yell from the kitchen and I stop. She run to me and hug me making me stumble few step backward. My heart just beat rapidly.

"Take care Kyler. And be happy."

"Thanks."

She release me and I walk out with thousand of mix feeling. She still smiling and waving at me. "I'm going" I tell her again and close the door.

My heart keep beating fast and blood rush to my head. I know this.. come on.. why its happening too soon..