Chapter 2 - I Hate Her

Tarnisha pov

"Got you."

I yell from acros the table the moment I saw Kyler along with the Powlten. He turn in horror as I walk toward him.

"Not again." Kyler sigh as I take the seat beside him.

I just smile and ignore all his complain. The Powlten didn't dare to make any comment cause they knew I never listen.

"I just come back from you office and you're not there. Sneaky Powlten, steal you from me." I say it.

"Why are you here again. Can't you understand words. Leave me alone." Kyler hiss.

"Let go on a date." I ignore his hiss instead ask him to come with me.

"Are you crazy, stop stalking me."

"I'm not crazy but yes I'm crazy for you."

"You are sick. You need help."

I just smile at him and ignore all the negative comment.

"He ask you to leave, you should leave." Andrew join the hiss.

I trail my eyes on him and he shrink a little. "Don't you dare to butt in." I warn him.

He shut his mouth imediately. He taste my savage the times he hurt Silis so he's a little intimidated over me.

"Come one, lets go on a date." I ask Kyler again.

"Why should I. You're one creepy women." He refuse.

"Creepy is for Choel mine is persistent." I smirk at him.

"Hey, don't involve my fiance on your fight." Austin sulks.

"Leave. You are not welcome here." Kyler yell on me.

I sigh. You are still out of reach Kyler. How long should I wait for you again. Slowly, I drag my heavy step and move to the next table observing them. I put my earphone pretend to listen on it.

"Riono back. I meet him yesterday." Kyler speak happily.

"For real?" Austin raise his eyebrow.

"He's establish new branch."

"We all should hang out again like the old time." Andrew suggest.

"Yeah.. partying, drinking maybe a little bangging." Kyler smirks and chuckle.

"Not me. Choel gonna kill me." Austin refuse and them all laugh.

Kyler laughing but I can see through his mask. He's lonely. He's smiling but deep inside his heart, he's suffering. This is not the Kyler Randall that I knew. I hate that bitch. How can she cheats and hurt him. Stupid bitch.

"She still there." Andrew refering to me.

"Leave her. She one crazy sick women." Kyler hiss coldly.

I lean back and keep my eyes shut. But the truth is, I listen to their every conversation. Don't blame me. I'm addicted to Kyler Randall.

"She likes you." Austin join in.

"Well I hate her. " His voice is deep, serious and he mean it.

"You never know until you got your karma." Andrew butt in.

I hear Kyler and Andrew laughing again. So, he hates me. Poor my heart for crush on the guy that hate me.

"Don't be mean. Give her a chance." I like Austin more for sugesting that.

Kyler place his cup roughly. "No way in millon years. She can dream on."

He laugh evily followed by Andrew. Later, they change the topic. I hear a light knock on my table but I ignore it. It knock again so I open my eyes slowly.

"You can't sleep here miss." The waitress remind me.

"Sorry." I plaster a pityful smile and the waitress go away.

I rub my blur eyes and plug off my earphone. I stand and pass across Kyler. He watches me amusedly.

"I see you later Kyler." I smile for him.

"Don't show you face again." He hiss.

"See you later." Austin reply me nicely and I return his smile.

I just smile on Kyler hurtful words and leave them for real. As I walk along the sidewalk, my leg hurt crazily and I sit down for a while.

I need pain killer now.