Chapter 2-Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Alayshai's POV- 

I stayed the night in Chey's guest bedroom. I woke up and walked down stairs. Something smelt

D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S, so i fastend my pace. I ran into Chey's ex cooking breakfast. I quietly walked into the kitchen. Me being clumsy . I hit the fridge , blowing my cover. He said "Good Morning." I slowly replied "H-hi..Uhmm. Morning" and I quickly did a fake cheesy smile . "How are you" he laughed . "Good, What you cooking over there.?" He smiled "Well there is many things." i quickly replied with a small attitude "Okay well what is the stuff called??" i looked at him and i heard Cheyenne coming downstairs. I just sat down at the table drinking a glass of juice while Shawn talked to Chey. I think he still loves her, but he treated her so wrong. I hope he doesnt think if he stays here and cooks for her that she will just fall back into his arms. But knowing Cheyenne's gullable ass she probably will believe him. I have to get her away from him today. As Shawn and Chey walked over to the table, Chey came over and hugged me and said "Good Morning to my beautiful sister. how are you today?" i laughed at her fake british accent and replied "Morning and im great." I was still waiting on Shawn to tell me what this food is called. I diddnt want to eat something i didnt kno the name of, even though i do love food. I asked him again what the food was and he answered finally "Well there are three different omlets, pancakes with berries,bacon, and a breakfast risotto. I have had everything else but the breakfast risotto. It looked good. I grabbed one and ate it . It was to die for. Now im going up stairs to shower then will talk to Chey!

-----------------

Cheyenne's POV-

Shawns breakfast was good. Ive never had some of that stuff. I love to try new things. Anyway, putting that aside, I kept looking at my phone waiting on a text from Jacob. He is so sweet. No one ever carried me to bed except for my father when i was a little kid. I was with Shawn in the living room. We were watching Disney Channel . Hahaha. I kno i am a little kid at heart but still very mature. All of a sudden i hear a scream upstairs.I ran up there. Shai was freaking out because of a spider. I laughed at her. "CHEYENNE NO TIME FOR LAUGHING. KILL IT !" she screamed. i grabbed a shoe and kill it , still laughing at her. She sorta laughed but gave me the evil eye. Well after that i walked to my room . i looked at my phone. Jacob texted me . I had a huge grin on my face. Jacob wrote: "Hey beautiful. I hope i didnt wake you. Your an angel when you sleep. Well i wanted to know if you would like to go on a date with me tonight at 8? " I smiled .  I quickly replied. "Heeey!! (: and yes i would love to go on a date. See you then" I placed my phone on the charger. I walked out my room and got attacked. Alayshai tackled me. Why?? I dont know. I raved "What the hell are you doing???!" She said " I NEED to talk to you" i looked confused. I replied "Okaaaay , but tht doesnt mean you tackle me!!" We walked into her room. She explained her theory on Shawn. I agreed but i didnt like the fact that i would believe him and that i am gullable, buuuut i kinda am . Well i told her about Jacob and she flipped out. She was so happy for me. So i needed a new outfit. MALL TIMEE((: I walked downstairs and Shawn wanted to talk to me . I walked over there and he asked me on a date. i freaked.. um i dont wanna be mean to him, Sooo i politely said "Ummm.. Alayshai and i had plans tonight. Im sorry. Maybe some other time " i softly sighed and grabbed the keys and left. 

--We went to so many stores then i found my PERFECT. outfit. Its about 5. So we stopped by Olive garden to grab a quick bite. We ate sorta fast. When we finished we headed to her house to pick up some things. Shai has a date with Chris (aka Twist) . She talked about him alot but who could blame her. When we finisher at her house it was 7. We rushed to my house. I had to shower and everything. I took a fast shower but still smelt good. I got dressed did my hair and makeup. Then the door rang.. I wonder who that could be.. Alayshai and i answered it was our dates! Shawn was asleep so i didnt bother telling him i was gone. I wonder what will happen on the date.. 

_______________________

Chapter 2 -Finishedd i hope you like it ((: Thanks from the author