Chapter 6- Help is All I Want

Chapter 6-

                                            Shawns POV-

I told her id be back. It was all in time. She just better hope tht they dont find her cause there will be some harm to her even more. I was driving her to a basment to get what i wanted. She was mine and No body but me could have her. Now to get to buisness.

                                              Cheyenne's POV- 

Trying to speak. My head was in pain. "W-w-where am i" i couldnt really see who was driving but whom ever it was replied " Baby your going home" He smiled . But i knew that voice.. It was Shawn. I was so frightened. "Where are you taking me"  He just laughed and said "Shut up . Your not gonna know" ---- A couple mins later we arrived at his destination. He gripped my arm so tight i knew he was bruising me. I whinced in pain trying not to scream i knew he would hit me. All i could think about was Jacob. I wonder how how he was dealing with this. When we got inside he threw me on the bed and said "Get ready" and with that he smirked i knew what he wanted and what he wanted to do. i cried and pleaded for him not to. I screamed stop and all he did was hit me i knew i had bruises all over me. He ripped off my shirt and started kissing me down my neck. Rubbing me with his hands every way he could. He was going to rape me and i knew it . i tried fighting him off but i was in so much pain i didnt know what to do. He finally finished and i was ready to get out of there. I said "Can i leave now please" he laughed and said hell no i told you that you were mine" i whimpered and cried. i waited for him to fall asleep so i could sneak out. I finally got the courage and i got up and ran quitely. Once i got outside i fell to the ground. I knew exactly where i was. i ran down the road and i found a payphone. I called Jacob. It rang a couple of times and he finally picked up "Hello. Who is this?" All i could do was cry but i finially got some words out.. "Jacob.. Baby.. Its me Cheyenne. Please come get me.!" He said "Baby where are you.? Im coming okay. I said "im across the street from the Club that Alayshai and I always go to. Get her and she will show you. Hurry" he said "I love you" and hung up. I was so scared . They arrived in about an hour and everyone was there. Chris, Alayshai and Jacob . Jacob and I sat in the back. He held me and kissed my forehead i know he was so scared when Shawn kidnaped me. All i did was fall asleep in his arms.

                                                  Jacobs POV:

Oh my gosh she is so bruised up . That asshole hit her and i know it.  I just want her to rest. We pulled up at her house. We were going to stay there. I carried her up stairs and placed her into her bed. i crawled in up next to her and fell asleep. I woke up before her so i went out to waffle house with chris and got all of us something  to eat. Alayshai stayed with Chey. When we got back Chey had already woke up and showered. She ran up to me and kissed me and whispered. Baby, I Love you . I said i know you do. We ate our breakfast and just sat around the house and played video games and watched movies. Chey was in pain from all the bruises but she had the biggest smile on her face. She was so happy to be back with us. I just hope he doesnt come back for her again