Bts decorating for holidays

Jin
He would help take out the decorations but wasn't one for actually putting up the decorations. He would still be in the same room though, telling jokes about what you were putting up and randomly dancing to carols he was made up.

Suga
He was in the same room as you, but he wouldn't help. He would say 'yeah that looks good,' or 'maybe move it to the right?' Would lie on the couch begging for you to come lay with him when you were done, he cared more about spending personal time with you than decorating the flat for holidays.

RM
This man wouldn't care if you decorated or not, but thought it was absolutely cute to watch you hanging up delicate ornaments and shit. He would put you on his shoulder so you could reach higher. His dimples became more prominent as he smiled the more the day went on.

Jhope
The Christmas songs would be on full blast as the two of you decorated. You spent more time dancing around the living room than actually decorating. A job that might take one hour took three with Hobi. He would also make sure there were Christmas cookies available for mid-day snacking.

V
Surprisingly into it. He would start on one side of the room, you on the other and you two would meet in the middle. Afterwards, he would pull you out to buy more decorations for the flat. The holidays with you made him surprisingly really happy. It was also his goal to find the ugliest Christmas sweater.

Jimin
Matching couple sweaters as you both stood on your tip toes to reach the higher parts of the room. Together, you went through about five cups of hot chocolate just to decorate the whole flat. It would most likely end with you two singing carols.

Jungkook
He was so freaking adorable helping you. He would quietly sit on the floor, stringing ornaments on their hooks before handing them up to you. Would also lift you up to put the star on the tree and giggle as you teased him for still wearing a plain white t-shirt even when its cold outside.

------

Thank you guys for continuously reading!! Sorry for such a delay between stories. Don't forget you can request stuff too! I highly recommend it ;). I don't really have anything else... So thank you so much again! I really appreciate it!!

- Chim

I have gotten a couple questions so I may do a faq chapter later in the road so feel free to ask me literally anything I'll most likely reply. ❤️