Bts when you wear their shirt

Jin
He finds it adorable how big his clothes were on you. The fact that a slightly too small pink sweatshirt for him could go past your thighs was amazing. He would also purposely take sweatshirts off in hope that you'd put them on.

Suga
Was actually surprised when he saw you lounging around the flat in his shirt. He even surprised himself when he thought about how cute and small you were, he would comment on it, telling you to wear his clothes more often.

RM
Immediately wanted to take a selca with you and tweet it. He loved the idea of you wearing his shirt, it made him feel like you were comfortable with him. You began to do it more often until it became fairly normal for you to wear his clothes, whether it be a shirt, pants, socks, hat, anything.

Jhope
His fashion side would take over when he saw you in his shirt, telling you that 'while you did look amazing, it's not your best color.' He would bring you other clothes to try on of his until a mini fashion show would start with you guys wearing each other's clothes.

V
Would actually bring you clothes for you two to try on, saying stuff like 'you'd like cute in this, put it on,' and 'This is small on me so it may fit you.' This would mostly end with him cheering when you tried stuff on and hugging you.

Jimin
You guys had so many matching couple sweatshirts that you accidentally put on his Adidas sweatshirt once instead of your own. You would laugh and go to show him, and to your surprise, he loved it fit you. The way the sleeves went longer than your arms and your arms flapped around was pure gold to him.

Jungkook
You often slept in his white shirts, and it was his favorite thing to wake up with you wearing that next to him. Though he never told you or anyone, he sometimes takes pictures of you cuddled up in his shirt.

------
I'm so lame rip 😭
I love cute bf stuff like this but I feel like I'm the only one