Chapter 5

That gunshot. It exploded in the air sending shockwaves through the wind that somehow appeared in the middle of the scene. Charles and Erik had just gotten out of the water both dripping wet when they saw Sebastian Shaw and the others head towards them, Azazel holding the gun.
"I HAVE ONE MORE BULLET! WHO SHOULD I KILL FIRST?" Shouted Azazel waving the gun in their faces.
"we're not afriad of you lot any more, we don't need you lot to scare us" said Erik using the spare towel to dry himself. He ignored the rage that built up inside Azazel who was becoming painfully more red than his flaming hair. Charles ignored them too as he handed Erik his gun glasses that was still in the bag they bought with them.
"we're talking to you!"called Azazel the gun still waving in their faces.

Sebastian Shaw stepped in and once again he placed a cigar in his mouth.
"enough now Azazel, Emma dear would you care for a cigar?" He said to Emma. Her eyes still infused with a tiny bit of hatered as she glared at Charles. Charles caught her eyes and was aware that she wasn't someone to mess with and so was Shaw as Emma took the cigar that he offered her.
"look, you shouldn't be here because you will have to pay for the consquences" warned Shaw as he breathed out the smoke. But Charles and Erik weren't listen yet Charles couldn't help but to listen to some.
"come on, it's not worth it" said Azazel now looking defeated.
"no... Look why don't you two come down my house again and we can sort this out, sounds like a deal?" Said Shaw.

Charles and Erik looked at each other for awhile wondering what to do before Charles closed his eyes and nodded.
"it's the only way" whispered Charles before wrapping his arm around Erik's as they made their finally agreement.
"we'll go if that's why you want?"
"it's exactly what I want, we'll see you there" he said before leaving with the others. Janos stayed there for awhile staring at them before leaving with the others when Shaw called his name. Charles and Erik felt an uneasy pain in their stomachs as they looked at the distance as they turned into a spect of dots.
"what do we do Erik?" Said Charles in a steady voice his eyes darting to Erik's own.
"what did I tell you, you are going to be okay and as long I'm here you will never have a reason to be afriad you got that?"
Charles nodded and smiled as it was their thing as if it was their reasurrance that with Erik there nothing could touch him, and no one can touch Erik.

Meanwhile, Sebastian and his group of friends walked back intentionally to his home.
"hey Shaw what was that about?" Asked Azazel taking his own cigarette in his mouth and lighting it with his lighter. Upon that lighter was a devil like creature, it's arrow headed tail rising behind it. Shaw laughed.
"it's called trust my friend, trust"
Emma nodded and Janos joined in too. Back at the beach they packed their belongings and headed back. Charles' feet started to hurt and blister at the heel.
"ah, it hurts"
"don't worry I got you" said Erik as he took Charles in his arms and carried him bridal style back to their cabin. It was surely like their wedding day when Erik did the same thing, he had carried him several feet of stairs to their room at the hotel where both he and Charles collapsed on the bed. When they got back Erik laid Charles gently to the bed then disappear into off to get a blister band aid.

After healing Charles with the band aid and kisses he insisted on a warm bath before they left and Charles thought of the same thing too.
"let after naked again" teased Charles as he started to unbutton Erik's shirt and Erik did the same with Charles. Once completely undressed Erik told Charles to stay where he was while he got the bath ready; it took awhile before Erik came back a grin on his face, he quickly carried Charles and placed him down slowly into the bath. The water was warm.
"it's lovely Erik. Come and join me" said Charles, settling into the bath nicely. The bath tub was big enough to definitely for two people and so he climbed into the bath with Charles their skin hitting each others.
"there's so many way today I love you and this is probably it" said Charles turning his head to Erik and at first glance he kissed him on his cheek.

They were in the bather for at least one and a half hours before they went out and gotten dressed. Charles and Erik gotten dressed pretty quickly and with time to spare as they waited for Shaw to arrive but he didn't and so they waited for a little while longer. Charles and Erik continued to kiss a little bit more their hands romimg around their hair and some times down in their lower regions. At some point of this love making Erik's erection was growing and he wanted it now.
"Not...now... Erik" said Charles in-between kisses.
Well it was worth a shot.
They kissed and kissed until there was a knock on the door. Charles and Erik jerked away and very carefully Charles was the one who opened the door. But as he opened it there was nobody there. Before he could close the door however he saw a note by the door mate and so being the curious person he was he picked up the note and glanced at it.

Charles closed the door and headed back to Erik with the note in his hand.
"what is it?" Asked Erik just as curious as Charles.
"I don't know" he replied. "Together?"
Erik nodded and they both opened it and read it together. The note only consisted of three words and three words only.

Take the car.