Chapter 3

Tonight. Tonight. Tonight.

"oh gosh tonight!" Whispered Charles, his throat hurting as he gripped tighter onto Erik's arm. Erik swallowed but he soon placed a finger to his lip as he got off the bed and creept to the door. Charles stayed on the bed, his heart pounding against his chest the sound growing with his breath. Erik's slowly opened the door and closed his eyes but he was only created with a seemingly kind smile. 
"hi, are you guys ready?" 
Shaw stood by the door way and a grin formed on his face. Erik sighed in relief as he wiped away the sweat from his forehead. 
"oh, about that..."
"are you backing out? Is there something more important!" He sounded arngry now his voice becoming hard as stone and the low pitch of them sounded angered. 
"oh no, we were just thinking about it that's all, me and Charles are just getting ready, we'll be with you soon." Replied Erik before smiling back and closing the door.

Once he returned to Charles he kissed him placing his hand on his face. 
"we'll have to go now" whispered Erik as he pulled Charles off the bed and they got their shoes on and tidied their hair before leaving. After closing the door behind them Charles noticed someone else with Shaw and it wasn't a pleasant sight. There by their car was the boy names Azazel his arms folded with his flaming hair glowing in the darkness. Beside Shaw was platinum blonde haired Emma and Janos by his side. 
"hello boys" said Emma who waved at Charles who to which his reaction was to move closer to suggest he was already taken. Sebastian clapped Erik on the back and had guided the two men near the exit of the cabin lodge. 
"so there's the party at my place anyone's welcome really so come on" he said as Charles and Erik smiled together walking side by side but the sight of Emma was making him feel uncomfortable.

As they walked Charles and Erik went a little bit further back wanting to give some space between them and the others. 
"I really don't like Shaw" whispered Charles resting his head on Erik's chest, trying to clear his mind as they walked alone the winding footpath. They made left and rights and for a few solid minutes Charles and Erik had thought that Shaw was leading them nowhere but they were wrong for as they turned one more sharp turn they came to a small cabin home not far from the lake. 
"this is amazing" said Charles as he realised what he was seeing. 
"I can see you like it" chuckled Sebastian softly as he went to join the others who gathered in the middle of the front yard. "make yourselves at home" he said over the the sound of music blaring out in the open. Without hesitation Charles and Erik shurgged their shoulders and joined in the party.

Charles and Erik sat down at an empty picnic bench so that they were staring into each other's eyes. 
"this isn't so bad" said Charles touching Erik's hand.
"maybe... I'll get us some drinks"Erik's replied as he kissed him on the lips before getting up to leave. Why waiting Charles looked around and saw the many people about his age and some younger having fun and getting really drunk. As he turned back his head to notice that it wasn't Erik but Emma who sat next to him, her eyes filled with lust. 
"hey pretty boy" she called out her finger twirling a strand of hair. 
"hello and please don't call me that"
"and why not?" Emma teased as she leaned closer, her lips inches away from his own. 
"I'm married" 
"well we can all make excuses" she said and had leaned in grabbing his shirt collar and pulled him into a sloppy drunk kiss. Charles pulled away hard pushing Emma away.

Emma fell on her back and soon the music stopped to hear Charles scream out load:
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" 
Erik lowered down their drinks and both he and Shaw went to see what was going on. 
"what was going on?"asked Erik grabbing onto Charles' arm pulling him into a hug as he cried onto his chest. 
"Emma.. she tried to kiss me.. I'm... I'm ready married... I'm already with Erik" muttered Charles. Emma was still on the ground, sobbing what seemed to be fake tears. Azazel helped her up and had yanked his grip from his and with a once last glance and a wipe of the tear she felt back inside the home in fits of range and an for of uncontrollable anger. Azazel great mad, his face matched his hair. 
"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT" He screamed taking the knife from Janos' pocket and leaped foward towards Charles.

There was an echo of screaming and yet it wasn't charles' scream but Erik's that filled the cool air. There on Erik's arm was a long bleeding gash where Azazel had sliced through his skin. Four other men stepped forward to help him.
"hey, I'm Hank" said a young man his hair neatly trimmed and his glasses slightly askew. 
"this is Alsx, Sean and Darwin" he pointed to the other three men. First a dirty blonde guy named Alex then a dark skinned guy was introduced as Darwin and a ginger headed young man named Sean was last modified introduced himself. Charles helped them move Erik- who had fallen to the ground due to the pain- back to Hanks car.

Back in their cabin Erik was placed on the bed where Hank patched Erik up. He careful washed the blood away to which he winched in pain but Charles was there to hold his hand squeezing them if he needed to. 
"thank you" Charles said as he shoot hands with Hank. 
"no worries" he replied. 
"if you need anything else just call for us" said Darwin who smiled at Charles. 
"are you sure you'll be okay we can stay if you want" asked Alex who was happy to stay a little while longer. 
"yeah we don't mind" said Sean whose smile was as big as everyone else. Charles laughed but shook his head. 
"but I do have one question though"asked Charles his hand still holding onto Erik's rubbing it between his thumb and fingers. 
"well it was the only opportunity for us to hang out that's all." Replied Hank as he smiled. 
"well we do hope Erik will get better soon and goodnight... And don't mind Azazel or Emma or Shaw they are the best of people well goodnight"

They had said goodnight and they four friends went out the door in silence. Charles yawed and had slipped into his side of the bed wrapping Erik with his arms. He moaed but Charles kissed him until he muttered 'I love you' under his breath. 
"I love you too" Charles crooked out as he kissed him on the lips before sleeping the night away back at Shaw's place everyone had already left leaving Shaw's gang alone. Azazel had been fiddling with the bloody knife for ages,he twirled it between his fingers scrapping off the blood from the blade. 
"that son of a bitch, look what he did to Emma!" 
Shaw narrowed his eyes as he took another cigar taking his lighter with it. 
"maybe your right"
"what do we do?" Asked Azazel. 
"well keep an eye out for them and next time at least one of them won't make it out alive" 
This made Azazel chuckle sinisterly before sending the blooding knife flying missing Janos' head by inches.