Chapter 1. My life

Anisha's pov

  Hi i am Anisha i arrived at this orphanage 13 years ago. My girlfriend Clair she is really pretty with white hair me red. Yesterday I was told a person looking to adopt is coming and i was wearing my PTV band merch and Clair was wearing BVB band merch i hope me and clair get adopted! But i am used to this not being chose!

Vic's pov
I knew as soon as i saw her i knew what to do! As soon as Jiinx saw the expression on my face and then he looked up he now sees her to.

Clair's pov
I was in my and Anisha's room she came in telling who was here she said she didn't want attention so she came to tell me. She said Vic and Tony were here. I took her to go meet them we are both in love with their bands.

Tony's pov
I saw two girls walking towered me and Vic. I tapped Vic's shoulder and he looked over at the girls noticing one of them as i did. He greeted them as they looked very excited to meet him. I over heard Vic telling the girl from earlier he was going to adopt her. Then she had said she can't leave her girlfriend. Me and Vic were very very surprised.

Anisha's pov
Vic told me he was going to adopt me but i said i can't leave clair. Clair then said it was ok and she wants me to go but we continued to argue about me leaving or not. Then Tony shouted i will adopt Clair! All four of us looked @ Tony!

Vic's pov
I looked or we all looked @ Tony wondering if he thought before he spoke. He said he was really going to adopt her. We asked their names i was adopting Anisha Tony was adopting Clair.

Clair pov
Tony is adopting me omg. Vic is adopting Anisha. Our lives can not get any better right now!

Tony's pov
I now have a child i thought to myself. My child is dating Vic's child! My life can not get any weirder or better i am now a dad. Vic is now a dad. We must take responsibility of our actions now that we are dads!