Warped tour

Clair's pov
It has been about three weeks since me and Anisha have been adopted by our most favorite bands like ever! Anisha's birthday is in 3 weeks I still have to tell the boys! I want this to be the best birthday ever since it is her first birthday that is not in a orphanage for 13 years strait.

Anisha's pov
My birthday is in 3 weeks. 6 weeks from being adopted! I hope it will be awesome. I am waiting a month so I can give Clair the best birthday! We were born exactly one month apart.

Vic's pov
I wonder so many things about my daughter! The boys reaction about the girls were the best in a million years.
Tony and I are really catching this being a dad thin it is awesome.

Tony's pov
I wonder if I am good enough for Clair she is awesome I hope she accepts me.  I also hope Anisha accepts Vic. And i believe me and Vic hope we are accepted by each others kid. We are now related through Clair and Anisha!  

Andy's point of view
I met Clair and Anisha! My girlfriend Kinya said she had a sister @ 7 her sister was 2 named Anisha before they went there separate ways! That got me thinking about my nieces girlfriend!

Kinya's pov
When i met Clair and Anisha i told Andy about my sister Anisha when i was 7 and she was 2 and then we went separate ways. He had his DO NOT TALK I'M IN DEEP THOUGHT face on so i left him alone and went on a walk around warped grounds.

Ashley's pov
I met the new girls hope they don't mind hello kitty. I am very happy that i am a "uncle". I hope they make friends and i wish they live a awesome life with their new awesome family of all boys.!

Anisha's pov
I really like my new uncles. I hope Clair does two Clair is really picky about the people she hangs out with and who I hang out with. But i mean it is her two most favorite bands if she doesn't like hanging out with her new family that seems real weird.