HELP! HELP!

Then he took my hand, pulled me outside and pushed me onto the road...

"JIMIN! YOU ARE SO GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" you screamed. Jimin opened the door, threw all your luagauge outside where you were sitting and threw your bag with your puppy inside! There you were, walking on the streets as Jimin had locked you outside.

"Ummmm.... Jimin, where did Ceana go?" Jungkook asked.

"Why would you need to know? Ever since she came you've cared for her so much you're not even concentrating!" As Jimin was busy explaining to Jungkook about why he had locked you outside, V inturrupted and said anxiously, "Jimin, I think you've made Jungkook feel upset, she is one of Jungkook's favourite cousins, you need to show some respect to guests that have arrived out of nowhere..."

As you was walking past, you heard that quote and started blushing. In your mind you were thinking 'Does V have a crush on me?' Then you started running like a cheeter, to get some food. when all of the other members heard about this, all of them ran outside to see if she was still there, but she wasn't, Jimin thought he was very selfish inside, and he decided to apoligise to you and Jungkook. 

As you were ordering your lunch, Jungkook ran up to you after nowhere and hugged you, you were face to face with him... wondering what would happen next.

It was an awkward silence but as soon as all of them arrived, Jin trudged in and screamed, "HOT DOGS! LETS GET SOME HOT DOGS!" 

"Actually, I bought some for all of you! I thought it would be nice if I did it! I just want to say to all of you for taking care of me and Jimin, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry as well, I should of realised that I was being mean to you. "Sorry Jungkook, but Jungkook and I are not cousins, we're just friends and we first met when it was 6:00." I explained.

"But, Ceana, you promised me..." and they all walked away.

When we were back in the house:

- Jungkook was ignoring me

- Jin, Suga, J-Hope and Rap Monster were playing board games 

- V was brushing his teeth

- and Jimin was watching TV

You was very ashamed of myself, espiecially since you broke Jungkook's promise, he may had a crush on you, but now in your mind you think he doesn't.

It was 10:30 and it was time to get ready for bed, it was hard to roomate with Jungkook now because he was ignoring you. When you went outside the bathroom, Jin and Suga were nowhere in sight. You knew that Jin and Suga were roomates, Rap Monster and J-Hope were roomates and V and Jimin were roomates. 

"Ummm, guys, where is Jin and Suga?" you asked.

"They went to bed." V replied.

As soon as you were almost asleep, the door was slightly opening and you didn't know who it was, you quickly ran outside, and then out of nowhere you heard ,"RAHHHH!" 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" you screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, I'm sorry if some chapters took a long time, I haven't been on my account since last December so hopefully you guys understand.

Overall, Please enjoy chapter #3! ^.^ >.<