Dreams are swept away :(

"Ummmmmm.. Jungkook, do you want to go out?" you asked.

 "Sure! I'm going to the shops now to buy groceries, call me later when you're ready." Jungkook insisted. 

"Where do you want to go?" you asked.

"WaterPark? Maybe tomorrrow?"

"YESS! I'D LOVE TO! I mean... Sure" 

When it was time for sleeping, you didn't see V anywhere at all. When you went to his room, he felt very upset. 

"Are you okay V?" you asked.

"Leave my alone... you obviously care about Jungkook more then me!"

"V, me and Jungkook are already have a..."

"Say it!" V ordered.

"OKAY FINE! ME AND JUNGKOOK ALREADY HAVE A RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER! AND JUST STOP TRING TO BREAK IT SO ME AND YOU CAN BE TOGETHER! IF YOU WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE FINE!" then you stormed out of the room. You felt a bit terrified about making V more upset as he already was. As everyone was in bed, you were fast asleep. Suddenly, V snuck into the room, carried Jungkook into his room and slept with you.

In the morning, you felt sweaty hands around you, when you lifted yourself up, you were very disappointed with V's behaviour.

"V! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? WHERE'S JUNGKOOK? WHEN I FOUND OUT WHERE HE IS, I'M GOING TO BE VERY CROSS!" you screamed. When you went to find where Jungkook was, V quickly ran up to you and snatched your hand.

"Jungkook! There you are!"

"V! WHAT WAS I DOING IN YOUR ROOM?" Jungkook asked anxiously.

"Tell me the whole story and I promise I won't do anything to you... MUCH!" 

"OKAY FINE! I felt left out because you were with Jungkook, I felt jealous. So I went into your room, took Jungkook into my room and slept in your room." 

Then you started crying, "Wait, did you do this just to get my attention?" Then you quickly ran into your room.

"Ceana! Wait!" V screamed.

"Thanks alot V! Don't you  try to do this again!" Jungkook ordered to defend you.

Jungkook quickly ran into the room to see what was wrong with you.

"You okay sweets?" Jungkook asked you.

"I'm... fine...I never...knew V would do this...He was so kind to me when we first...met..." you cried.

"What was your favourite band anyways?" Jungkook asked.

"It was EXO. I liked BTOB, alphabat and BAP as well. But I was really excited to go to EXO's concert until they canceled it. I was willing to meet them since I'm a fangirl of them! I just don't get it, my talents are lost, I last did an audition to be a singer, but I failed! I don't understand, ever since I've been here, my dreams have been sweeping away..." you answered.

"What were your dreams?" 

"Going to EXO'S concert, meeting BAP, going to alphabat's party, BTOB'S live concert and becoming a singer! But all of it has sweeped away, When I entered this house, I realised that I didn't have a chance to do anything I dreamed of doing..." you cried.

"Everything alright?" V asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I'm not a fangirl of BTOB but listening to Thriller makes me addicted to them.

Enjoy :)