Chronological Events

"Hurry! We're gonna be late!"

"C'mon Tiz, MOVE!"

"I'm runnin' as fast as I can!"

Fira stopped and leaned against a post, out of breath after all of that running. The Braixen looked up to see the Kecleon shop. It technically wasn't a 'shop' as much it was more of a 'market', nevertheless, it was one of the things made Centre Plaza for Rescue teams, even if you weren't in a Rescue team, Centre Plaza was still a great place to spend some time. Ryu ,who was next to her ,studied the Pokémon that roamed about. The Frogaider crossed his arms and sighed "We're late..." he looked up into the sky "It's always Tiz, whether it's one of his shenanigans or his body shape, we're late..." Fira shot a serious look at Ryu "If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be starting a Rescue team , now would we?" Ryu grunted in agreement "He was right behind us a minute ago..." Fira started " He should've been here by now..."

"HNNGRAGH!"

"Hm?" Fira and Ryu said in unison as they looked behind them down the path they came.

"WAHHH!!!"

Ryu and Fira jumped out of Tiz's way, who was rolling down the path, gaining speed as he continued.

Fira and Ryu followed him down the path, Tiz continued to roll and ran into a Zoroark with a red scarf with ends that almost touched the ground, but the Zoroark wasn't moved. Tiz bounced off the back of the Zoroark's leg and landed on his bum. He rubbed his head and looked up at the Zoroark, who had now turned around, wide eyed "S-s-sorry!" Tiz stuttered. The Zoroark shook his head "That's ok, Accidents happen, You were in a rush, right?" Tiz nodded silently. The Zoroark smiled and offered a paw to help Tiz. Tiz accepted, and was surprised to see how meticulusly he was picked up and placed. Fira and Ryu arrived shortly after, the Zorark looked over at Fira and Ryu, then back at Tiz "Are these two your freinds?" the Zoroark asked curiously "Yes... we are... who are you?" Fira snapped at the Zorark. The Zoroark chuckled, "My, aren't we fiesty! That's the sorta spunk you'll need in a Rescue team!" Ryu glared at the Zoroark, " How do you know we are making a rescue team?" The Zoroark shrugged "News travels fast, and I've never seen three kids move as fast as you three down Centre Plaza without having to go meet Elderpetal." He frowned and turned north "You three should probabaly get moving... but I'll go and talk to Elderpetal to buy you some time..." and walked down the North path. The trio looked around at all the shops, From Kangaskhan's seconcdary shop to the new candy shop that just opened. The three turned to the North path, only to come face to face with the Kecleon Market owners "Are you the new Rescue team?", the two Kecleons asked happily in unison. The three nodded and the Kecleons smiled in return "Come by our shop after you receive your scarfs, we have a present for you before the ceremony." Tiz had a confused look on his face "Scarfs? Don't we get them after the test?" The Kecleons nodded," Nope, now Lady Levanny makes custom ones, she knows just about every fasion that every team uses." The purple Kecleon nodded again "All except that Zoroark's scarf, she never made that one..." The Kecleons smiled  "Oh well, you three shoud really get ready to meet Elderpetal." and walked back to their shop.

The three looked at each other. "Is this Elderpetal guy really that impateint?" ,Tiz sighed.

"He's been around for hundreds of years, I doubt he'll ever be impateint." Someone comented in a laid back tone.

The three looked around to find the speaker, and found a Charmander with a stick in his mouth and goggles, a Furret, and a Mawile, all wearing yellow scarfs. The trio's jaws droped "Team Tai-yoh!" the three shouted. The Charmander chuckled, "Yep, that's our name." He looked at the three "You guys and gal the new Rescue team?" The three nodded nodded in awe "Then you three should get going, Elderpetal may have the patience to wait forever,but we shouldn't try to prove it." The three nodded and ran down the North path "Good luck!" The Furret and Mawile shouted after them as they ran off.

"What d'ya think Django? You know, of those kids?" Mawile asked the Charmander

"Wiley, You know I can't see into the future,",Django responded before lighting his stick with his tail "Besides, that's Numa's job."

"He means, what do you think of them?" Numa giggled

"They're good kids, good intentions...," He tapped the ashes off of his slow burning stick "Let's hope they stay in the light... "

"CC? You're thoughts?" Wiley asked Numa

"Well...," She closed her eyes "I picture us in Cafe Charm..."

"That dosen't make any sense..."

"You did say 'her thoughts'..."

 "So... What does she mean?"

Numa laughed and hugged Wiley "Come on! Let's go get something to eat!" The two walked down the East path. Wiley looked back at Django, who was staring down the North path "You commin'?" Django nodded, "Be there in a sec..." Numa and Wiley looked at each other, shrugged, and continued merrily strolling down the path.

"May Arceus guide you into the light, you three," Django tapped his branch " So that you can make a mark in history."