Chapter 1: Runnin' Wild

RAMONA JOLIE CARSON

FRIDAY 9:00 P.M
Chicago, Illinois

"This little bitch ugly as hell, I'm unfollowing her." I continued to scroll down my instagram feed liking people pictures. It was a Friday night and I didn't have any plans as usual. My phone started to vibrate and ring, as a facetime call appeared on my screen showing my boyfriend Aaron calling. I instantly fixed my hair and smiled, while accepting the call.

"Heyyyy babyyyy." I cheesed and put on a pouty face, watching him roll up a blunt. "wassup little girl, what you doing?"

"Nothing bored in the house. What you doing? Where you at?" He looked in the camera and frowned a bit before chuckling.

"I'm at Eric crib, i'm finna slide on you in a minute."  I haven't seen him in a while because he sells drugs and doesn't go to school, I'm a nerd when it comes to that school shit though. I be on it.

"Okayyyy, bring me some food." He nodded his head, then hung up.

I got up quickly and gathered some clothes so I can take a quick shower.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER. . .

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body, walking in my room my phone started to ring. I smacked my lips and pressed the green button to answer it. "Hello?"

"Yeah, I'm outside open the door."  I walked downstairs and unlocked the front door before opening it. I smiled and stepped to the side so Aaron could come in. He walked inside the house with a bag that smelled like chicken, so I knew it was some Harold's. He trailed behind me and plopped down on my bed.

"Come give me a hug, I ain't see you in like five weeks." I smiled and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and poked his lips out for a kiss, I kissed him which turned into a full blown make out session. "Okay that's enough, I'm hungry and I need to get dressed." I pushed him a little and started putting on my PINK Victoria's Secret panty and bra set, I lotioned my body and slipped on a big t shirt.

I sat up on my pillows, took my food out the bag and grabbed a chicken wing and then instantly started to devour it. I️ honestly was hungry as hell. After I️ finished eating I️ looked over to see aaron sprawled out on my bed sleep with his hands behind his head. Like right on que his phone flashed and a text flashed across the screen from "wet wet" appeared with a wet emoji and a cat.

I️ furrowed my eyebrows and contemplated on replying, waking him up and asking him who is that. Then I️ thought about it and left it alone, i'm never a bitch to assume or overthink something when I️ don't actually know what's going on. Even though it was obvious that he was entertaining another bitch I️ didn't trip.

I️ let him sleep for another hour, then smacked him so he could wake up. He smacked his lips while looking me up and down, "fuck you do that for?"

"You slept the whole time you was here what you mean, you came over here for me right?" He shook his head and sighed loudly, he grabbed his phone and start typing away on it. I️ smacked my lips and mugged him. He got up from the bed and started putting his shoes back on, then looked at me and walked out my room without saying another word. I️ heard a door slammed indicating that he left.