Childhood Friend?!?

(Sting's POV)

As I walked through the park I noticed that the stars were shining so bright this night.

(I know some characters are OOC but I just had too gomenasai!!)

I know Im lost, Lector,Frosch and Rogue must have been looking for me.

I sat on a bench in a park then decided to just look up the stars

"Blondie... where are you?.."

I murmured looking around I didn't noticed a girl sitting beside me.

When she looked at me. chocolate brown orbs crashed to sea blue ones.. I noticed her face until I suddenly said "Blondie.." is she Luichelle? I thought...

(Lucy's POV)

As I look at the insignia I didn't notice the guy was looking at me until we got eye to eye contact.

As I look at him he looks like.... no impossible he got lost 9 years from know my thoughts were interupted by the guy saying "Blondie..." I didn't hesitate I hugged him

"For so many years... where have you gone to sting?!? I freakin miss you!"

I shouted while crying.

Sting did the unexpected he hugged me back. 

"Im here now blondie..." "that's all that matters." Sting for once said in a caring voice..

"Sting." I said between my sobs "How?.. no why?? Why did you dissapear?..." Sting was silent for a moment until he said "Blondie.. I got lost until I've found a dragon... blondie Im a dragon slayer now!

Im sure blondie was shocked. but I didnt see her face that well because it was dark. I smirked because of that "Sting..."

"Yes blondie?"

"It's just that I cant believe I finally found you."

I hugged her tighter because of her remark. "Blondie.. Im always here for you kay?"

As I shift my head on blondie's direction I noticed her lying on my chest. I just let her be until I noticed the time wait Rogue and Lector!! 

I got lost in thought until blondie said she needs to go home I offered her to let me walk her home she declined which suprised me. She was about to go home until I held her wrist

"Blondie.. when will we meet again?"

She shift her head on my direction she smiled, then muttered "Soon bumble bee." I let go of her wrist as she walked away...

I didn't noticed my face was red... her words echo through my head.. "You never change do you blondie?" I said then looked at the stars...

"Sting-kun!!! "

"Lector!! "

Lector run up to me Rogue walking slowly behind.. until Rogue said "Where have you been?"

"Just here in the park." I say with a smile not a smirk.

"Sting-kun why are you acting weird." Lector asked questioningly. "Frosch thinks so too." of course Frosch said that

"I dont care let's just go back to the inn." With that being said we left.

LUCY'S POV

As I went home I thought of what happend today First Natsu then Gray Then Sting why are these guys cant get out off my head! -sigh- I think, I just need some rest maybe tommorow morning this topic would come to an end.

To Be Continued

I DONT OWN FAIRYTAIL

JA~NE