New Day New Mission (*0*)

Lucy's POV

I woke up this morning pretty early if you asked me, it is 6:00 in the morning.

I usually wake up around 9:00 but 6:00 seriously ?!

Lucy fixed her bed and decided to take a bath instead.

After taking a bath Lucy dressed herself she wore white jean shorts with a blue tank top and shoes.

She tied her hair in her usual style.

She went to the guild with plue on her hands. While the people on the boat said to Lucy to be careful Lucy just said  a ''Hai.''  as she continued to the guild.

As usual the guild is loud but Lucy noticed the guild is way to loud.

Meaning there's an event or something or master is gonna announce something yah...

As she opened the guild doors almost all eyes on her

''Ohayo Minna!''

Lucy said as usual she received replies she looked at the clock and noticed it was still early it was 9:00am

She usually goes to the guild at noon or so but Lucy got a feeling that something important is gonna happened today plue dissapeard at her grasp when she entered the guild.

Lucy went to Mira...

''Ohayo Mira! is their something master gonna anounce? the guild is louder than it usual is.'' I asked she just looked at my direction while cleaning the guild's bottles and said

''Yes Lucy, master is gonna announce a mission for 5 people."

"I hope I get in because it is a group mission with another guild...'' she says with sparkling eyes.

''Hahahaha oh Mira.'' I chuckled

''You'd probably get in.''

''Thanks Lucy but you could get in too.''

As Mira and I continued to chat the guild doors we're kicked open came in team Natsu then the guild was louder than it was before if possible.

Natsu and Gray are fighting again the

other members of the guild one by one joined Elfman keep on saying ''Man.'' it went dead silent

When someone accidentally spoiled Mira's strawberry cake that she was supposed to give to Erza cake leaving all the members covering in fear as Erza one by one teach them a lesson to not mess with her when she's about toveat her cake... All we heard was the other members..

All stop once again when Master's door opened and came out Master.

''Alright brats! we'll be having a group mission with another guild.

"I will announce the ones that are comming...Hmm let's see.''

"Natsu."

''Yosh!!'' You can hear Natsu at the back round partying with happy

''As I was saying.'' Master coughed

"Gray."

Natsu's jaw dropped while Gray laughed.

"Erza"

They both act like their buddies and became happy number two

I laughed.

"Lucy"

All eyes on me and I was like owo Natsu came by my side as my name was mentioned.

''I think all team Natsu is gonna come!''

''Aye!'' Happy said

"Wendy!"

''I Knew it!!'' Natsu shouted

Natsu's POV

''Gramps What's the mission and what guild are we going with?''

I said a little bit to loud for master to tell me to calm down as I calmed down Master cleared his throat and continued telling us the mission. the mission was to destroy a dark guild and I was so fired up! Lissana then came by my side

''Natsu becareful kay? don't let them defeat you we believed in you.'' She said with her smile as usual.

''Thanks Lissana.'' I gave her my cheeky grin ''Happy!'' I shout ''Aye?''

"Let's go home"

The mission will start tommorow. ''Aye!'' Happy said as we went home.

Erza's POV

As I notice Master's uneasy face I  went to him and asked what's wrong? then I noticed gramps did'nt tell us the guild we're going with. Master replied with a huff.

''Master what guild are we gonna be teaming up with ?'' I asked couriosly. Master got my attention once I asked what guild we're going with.

''You'll find out tommorow child.''

With that being said Master went back to his office.

I have a bad feeling about this I thought as I went home noticing

That it was already sundown.

Lucy's POV

I was shocked I was comming in fact team Natsu is comming I was so excited that I ordered another Strawberry milk shake. Mira just complied with a smile and went to the kitchen to make my drink.

Levy then went by my side while reading a bookand I realized I need to return the book!

''Levy-Chan!'' I called

''What is it Lu-chan.'' She look at my direction from her book.

'' I want to return you this Levy-chan it was kinda related to my life if you asked me.'' I say with an uneasy laugh

''Lu-chan I gave you the book no need to return it, it's your's now.'' Me being shocked at what she said I hugged her ''Thanks Levy Chan!!!'' ''Your welcome Lu-chan as she continued to read her book. 

Gray suddenly went to my direction half naked as usual -_-. ''Hey Gray.'' I greet ''Hey Lucy have you seen my clothes?'' He asked ''Not really but you should sit down for awhile your sweating o.o''

Aa he sat down which is coincidensaly by my side. I feel uneasy feeling like someone

was glaring daggers at me from a far.. shaking the feeling of Gray and I talked.

Juvia's POV

''Love RIVAL !!'' I shout/whispered 

(hahahaha I just had to)

Lucy's POV

As I looked at the time it was night I  bid good bye to Gray and remind him that the mission was tommorow he just nodded and wave good bye as we both left.

I arrived home I summon Virgo

''Open the gate of the golden maiden Virgo!.''I said (is it correct? gomen -_-)

The bell was heard Virgo was by my side.

''Punisment hime?'' as she bowed down I sweat dropped

''No Virgo can you pack my atuff we're going on a mission.''

''Hai hime.'' With that being said she fixed my stuff and I continued on going to my bathroom to take a shower because it was late.

I put on my pajamas and  before I went to sleep....

I thought ''What is waiting for us on that dark guild?''

To be Continued

I DONT OWN FAIRYTAIL JA~NE