Day One (Part Two)

The Dark Guild's Name is

"Demotic Venom" They are known as the Demotic Five." Their member Lucifer was it?" Erza looked at Lucy&Gray's direction they nodded Erza continued

"Has the abbility to summon ancient demons or monsters you could say it was lost magic."Erza sighed

"Lucifer was known to massacre a village by.. his own hands.. in other words.. he can start up an army of demons" You can hear the gasps at the sidelines.

"The Lucifer guy was known as The Ancient Summoner of course and that was Lucy&Gray's search good job guys." Erza said as she smacked both of their backs.

"Let's talk about the leader of this so called dark guild." Erza shift her head on Sting&Yukino's direction Yukino was the one to talk as she cleared her throat

"As Erza-san said the leader of the guild is called Hypnotizing Death. He was known for hypnotizing his victims.. if he succeded he lets the victim kill herself/himself on his own on the other hand... if he didnt succeded he slices his victim in to half.." as Yukino looked up with terrafiying eyes she nods and dismiss herself meaning she was finished. Erza nod on Natsu&Wendys direction Wendy just gave Erza a paper. As Erza was about to read their so called research. She looked at them as she did she saw them  attentively waiting for her to start. Erza Smiled. Erza began to read

"So practically this other one that they've researched is a girl known as The Blossom of Death."

"So her magic is earth or plants? Lucy asked as she raised her hand. Erza looked at her direction and said

"In a matter of fact, Lucy yes."

"But..." Erza's eyes widen for a second. Natsu&Wendy looked at Erza and thought was it that bad?"

"Her magic is not just any earth magic.." Erza looked up causing them to feel nervous...

"She uses Earth GodSlaying Magic." you could see the terror of each of their eyes except Sting&Natsu.

"No...." Lucy panicked which cause everyone to look at her "It couldnt be..." "What's the matter Lucy-san?" Wendy asked "Wendy have you heared of thee fallen goddess?..."Lucy asked Wendy shooked her head Lucy now turned to Erza‘s direction Erza just nod motioning her to continue As Lucy was saying.

"Thee Fallen Goddess was one of the strongest of the ten. let's say the third?"

"She was known to kill her own brother. at the age of 7 and mastered all of the tecniques as she "accidentally" killed her brother she was banished from the league."

As they continued to talk about the Blossom of Death. they finally have a stragety to defeat her. the last was Erza&Rogue's they got a glimse that the last two were twins and have natural powers.. Their powers are molding magic the girl's magic is ice kinda type while the boy's uses water they are known as The Molding Twins they never leave eachothers backs even when they fight they stick together like magnet that's team Natsu and sabertooth's advantage..

As they finished the plan all were exhausted. Wendy was already asleep. now the teenagers we're the only ones awake.. "Soo.. what do we do now?" Lucy asked

"Hmm what time is it ?"asked Erza. "Its 8:27pm" answered S

ting "ITS STILL THIS EARLY?!?" of course that was Natsu.

"Im not even tired yet." -Gray

"Same here." -Lucy

"hmp." -Rogue

"I've got an idea!" -Lucy

They all looked at the stellar mage. "What is it blondie?" -Sting

"Lets play truth or dare?" Lucy suggested playfully. They just looked at Lucy...

"Seriously blondie?" Sting said as she gave Lucy a weird look.

"Come on it might be fun." -Natsu said

"Im in." -Gray.

"I'll pass." -Rogue the rest just joined so.  Let's start

"Im gonna start" -Lucy.

"Sting truth or dare."Dare me blondie." Sting said as he just gave Lucy a smirk. which Lucy returned with a smirk also

"I dare you to run around the inn tommorow morning while screaming"Im Gay" Sting's smirk immediately dissapear he just looked at Lucy's smirk and said

"Blondie you win this round but not for long."

"I always win bee" Lucy playfully said

"Luicelle Heartifilia Truth or Dare." the others just looked amused or confused. But there is one thing in team Natsu's Mind  Why is Lucy Kinda Flirty ?"Dare me Bee."

I dare you to kissed your first love tommorow morning. the guy‘s just smirked while Lucy

"Alright you win this round."

"Erza truth or dare?" "Dare." "hmm a tricky one."

"I dare you to tell us who's your first love."Lucy's smirk was gone and was replace with her usual smile. Erza's face stifden for a moment and she was now shaking..

"J-jellal."

Natsu&Gray now have grins on their faces

"I KNEW IT!"

NATSU&GRAY shouted. "Stop copying me flamebreath/ice princess." As they continued to fight Erza‘s shaky face now turned back to normal.

"Yukino." Erza shift her head on yukino's direction.

"Hai?"

"Truth or Dare."

"Truth Erza-san."

"How long have you been in sabertooth?"

"9months"

"hmm alright." Its Yukino's turn now Erza said as she smashed Natsu&Gray's forehead together Lucy just sighed while sting smirked. "Natsu-san."

"hm?" "Truth or Dare?" Yukino asked

"Dare Me!" "I dare you to drink a whole bottle of sake and tell us who you like."

"bring it!" (Natsu didnt heared the like part.)

"I'll get the sake!" volunteered Lucy.

As Lucy went to get some sake.. the others chatted for awhile.

"Nice Dare Yukino never thought you had it in you." Sting said as he praised Yukino. Yukino kept silent Gray on the other hand keep on telling "Flamebrain" he cant do it.

As Lucy came back with the sake Natsu immediately drank it he immediately became horny when he drank it now Yukino asked "Natsu-san who do you like?"

"Lucyyyyy of courseee as Natsu fell on top of Lucy Natsu fainted. Lucy didnt here what natsu said cause she was too distracted that Natsu drank a whole bottle of sake. "Well this proves that I have a love rival." Gray&Sting thought as they both helped Lucy up.

"Thank you guys." Lucy said

"Who can take Natsu to his bed?"

"I'll do it." Sting said as he carry Natsu to his bed.

"They continued the game Yukino was the one to asked the question again because natsu fainted.

"Gray-san Truth or Dare?" "Dare Me." Gray said in a cool way. "

I dare you to.. uhm... do what Sting's gonna do while holding his hands." Gray's face twitch for a moment until he said "Fine."

TimeCheck 9:53pm

"Well Im tired see you guys tommorow Lucy said as she went to their room Erza followed behind with Yukino and Said good night to the boys the boys did the same..

To be Continued