Chapter 1

Tyra

I open my apartment door. Yeah, I'm still 17 but I have my own apartment. I don't like living with my parents. This was the gift I received on my 16th birthday. But when I open the people that's last on my who-to-see is on my living room.

"What do you want?" I asked standing in front of them.

"What do I want? Have you seen your grades?!? What the hell is wrong with you?!? Why can't you just be like Kendall?!?" Mom ranged.

"Tsk."

"Hon, what your mom is trying to say is that your better than this. You can do so much better." Dad explained calmly.

"Tsk."

"Don't you dare tsk-tsk me! Pack your bags! You're moving to Wild West High!" Mom said. I just stood there. Oh how I love looking at my mom while ranging. "Why are you standing there?!? Pack your bags!" She said.

"I'm not packing anything okay?" I said. -_- Man do I hate her.

"You know what?!? You have until tomorrow morning. If you won't pack, then you won't have any clothes in that school. Besides they have uniforms." She said and stood up. Uniforms? Eww! "C'mon Harold!" Mom said while exiting my apartment.

Dad stood up with concerned eyes. "She warned you. I'm really so-" Dad started but was cut by my stupid mother's voice. "Harold!!" And with that dad left.

In Wild West High, we train students to be their very best. We hear their voices. We never underestimate our students. In here we always try to understand them. And all those shit were said on their page. Thee are some picture of their students in uniforms. Ew! Uniforms? But it looks good though. White long sleeve blouse with a midnight blue bow,some wore black vests with the Wild West High's logo. And finally short midnight blue skirt with a knee high black socks. It was similar to the boys but they had these pants. Of course.

I packed my clothes, some if my pictures and all those other shits yah know. And finally I grabbed my family picture. It was taken 11 years ago, when we were still united. No favoritism and cristisism. I miss hanging out with Kendall both of us sharing the same room and braiding each other's hair. Kendall was like my other half. Even though she's a year older than me, she understands all my problems. Memories came flashing back, tears escaped and so did the small sobs. I fell asleep in this position.

The next morning I woke up early. I continued packing and done! 4 huge traveling bags and couple of boxes for other things. Hey! Don't judge me! I know that once I get there, there's no escape. So might as well bring half of my clothes and other shits. I know, I curse a lot. I went to a good 30 minutes hot bath and went to my closet with only selective clothes left. The ones I don't like anymore. I grabbed my white 'Cool Kids Don't Dance' shirt and black tight skinny jeans.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. The doorbell rung signaling for Marcus, my driver to be here. I opened the door for him to come in and the two maids. I went down and in the car. After minutes Marcus came in together with the 2 girls.

"Marcus. How long is the drive?" I asked.

"3 hours." (≥◇≤) Waaaa!!!!

I put on my earphones. And shuffled it. And I opened my book. The Fault In Our Stars. John Green is like my fave author. I haven't started this yet so like yeah.

⌚ After 3 Hours ⌚

We're in the middle of nothing, but a huge building came into view. It actually was like a palace. But bigger. I just finished my book and put it back in my bag. Marcus turned the stirring wheel to the front gate. It was massive black huge gate, with brick fire walls, and huge saying in the top. 'WELCOME TO WILD WEST HIGH' it was in cement. A guard came and talked to Marcus. He rounded in our car and inspected it the when he was finished he opened the massive gates. When it opened there was no doubt. It was beautiful! Green lawns, trees, lakes, bushes, buildings, flowers, and many more. But no sign of a single student. We came to stop in a huge building. Which I guess is the main building cause it was at the middle.

"Ms. Evans. Your parents said that your meeting the guidance councilor for a welcoming. It's just straight ahead. No turns. We're going to put your things in your dorm room." Marcus said after he opened the van door for me.

"Thanks Marcus." I said and walked to the Guidance Councilor's room. I knocked and was welcomed by an old lady.

"Ms. Evans! Come in, come in!" She said cheerfully.

Here goes nothing.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hi guise! Whatcha think?

Please VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW.

Love yah! 💋

-Shane